Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I used to think the Not For Resale 1's (both the yellow and red cw's) were cringe. But the Rebellionaire takes the cake for being the worst.
The Not For Resales are by far the cringiest Jordan 1s IMO. Two limited pairs of Jordan 1s, in a sneaker culture that’s plagued by all the negatives and cringiness surrounding reselling, resellers, clout chasing, and similar cringy things, with the literal words “Not For Resale” and “No Photos” written on them?!? I don’t think it gets cringier than that. I totally understand and respect people thinking whatever pairs LOOK BETTER and/or are UGLY, but that’s different than being cringy IMO.

Definitely Better In Person….. A Glossy Type Of Leather. I Had The Flash On So It’s Definitely Not 3M
A17A9022-990D-42CB-A2BF-FDC22F736CD4.jpeg
hell nah these are straight garbage. cant believe Undefeated let Nike bully them into marketing this trash for them. Nike prob promised them more collabs in the future :emoji_laughing:

The Not For Resales are by far the cringiest Jordan 1s IMO. Two limited pairs of Jordan 1s, in a sneaker culture that’s plagued by all the negatives and cringiness surrounding reselling, resellers, clout chasing, and similar cringy things, with the literal words “Not For Resale” and “No Photos” written on them?!? I don’t think it gets cringier than that. I totally understand and respect people thinking whatever pairs LOOK BETTER and/or are UGLY, but that’s different than being cringy IMO.

No, ugly is what some colors or color blocking is. But the rebellionaire is “cringe”, what you described for the NFR 1’s with the text also applies for rebellionaire, all that writing about “they can’t stop you from wearing them” graffitied all over the shoe and the “banned X logo” that’s more synonymous with the black/red 1’s or the historically correct air ships, does not make sense on the shadow colorway.

Back
Top Bottom