Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Anyone in here have both the Shadow 2.0 and Rebellionaires? Thinking of doing a trade for my 2.0s. How do you feel about them with both in hand? Generally feeling and materials? Thanks!

The Marc Eckos?

Probably one of the absolute worst 1’s to ever have come out. I rather wear Fila Disruptors and jorts everyday for the rest of my life than ever putting those atrocities on my feet.

The Marc Eckos?
HA2k9vw.png

“I don’t wear THAT horrible fashion trend any more, I now wear THIS horrible fashion trend.”

Yeah, no thanks. I kinda get it, but it’s too tiring and expensive changing your whole look every couple years. Not hating, but also not listening to y’all. Chase the trends if that makes you happy, but don’t act superior because most of us aren’t interested in doing that.
Totally agree. This and the fact that being 36 now, I’m to the point where what I like to wear is pretty much set. Tees, hoodies, jeans, flannels (in Seattle flannels are pretty much our wardrobe forever), sweats, cargo pants and shorts, some other miscellaneous items, and Dunk SBs and Js. Unless we get to the point to where we all gotta wear some type of space suit or something, my sht ain’t changing. I feel like everyone gets to that point eventually, I’m just a 36 year old that’s there now.

Totally agree. This and the fact that being 36 now, I’m to the point where what I like to wear is pretty much set. Tees, hoodies, jeans, flannels (in Seattle flannels are pretty much our wardrobe forever), sweats, cargo pants and shorts, some other miscellaneous items, and Dunk SBs and Js. Unless we get to the point to where we all gotta wear some type of space suit or something, my sht ain’t changing. I feel like everyone gets to that point eventually, I’m just a 36 year old that’s there now.
Going On 39, I’m Right There With Ya My Dude!

Nah bruh, it ain’t just on the internet.

Step outside and see outdated lookin cats on the regular. Ain’t no slight, it just is what it is.

Times change just like fashion does.
No, my comment wasn't directed at you, my boy. Just saying. Don't get me wrong, I make slight adjustments, adoptions, changes, etc. But my style has essentially been the same for forever. It's about having a TIMELESS style. That way you don't have to follow trends. You make slight tweaks. Meanwhile the followers swapping out they whole wardrobes every few years. It's insane. It's a money grab bro. And trust me, I'm outside. All I see is dudes spending $2k wearing lame asz amiri denim bc they were told it was cool and they want to be accepted. WTF I look like at 40 with a bunch of stars all over my jeans. That sht gon be played out in t-minus 5 seconds. 🤦🏾‍♂️

Last edited:
Again, let's take denim for example (and i said this before).... back in like 2001 jay-z told us diesel denim was played out and evisu was the new wave. Who tf is wearing evisu now? Diesel has stood the test of time. Who remembers the red monkey Era? Amiri is the new version of that. This cycle never stops. My style is understated , but it's "designer," it's QUALITY and relatively expensive, but alot of times you wouldn't know what it is bc it doesn't have the name or logo plastered all over it. That's for cats who want/need the attention. At the same time I'm not mad at it. To each their own. My point is I rock what I like. Not what everyone deems as "cool." I'm grown out here, bro.

No, my comment wasn't directed at you, my boy. Just saying. Don't get me wrong, I make slight adjustments, adoptions, changes, etc. But my style has essentially been the same for forever. It's about having a TIMELESS style. That way you don't have to follow trends. You make slight tweaks. Meanwhile the followers swapping out they whole wardrobes every few years. It's insane. It's a money grab bro. And trust me, I'm outside. All I see is dudes spending $2k wearing lame asz amiri denim bc they were told it was cool and they want to be accepted. WTF I look like at 40 with a bunch of stars all over my jeans. That sht gon be played out in t-minus 5 seconds. 🤦🏾‍♂️
I hear ya. I think I got you beat in age: I'm 46. There are just some things people over 40 should not wear, but I try to keep my style timeless and tweak things with the times. I'd say Jordan 1's are timeless.

I hear ya. I think I got you beat in age: I'm 46. There are just some things people over 40 should not wear, but I try to keep my style timeless and tweak things with the times. I'd say Jordan 1's are timeless.
Which of the original 14 aren't timeless in your opinion?

Back
Top Bottom