Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
No, my comment wasn't directed at you, my boy. Just saying. Don't get me wrong, I make slight adjustments, adoptions, changes, etc. But my style has essentially been the same for forever. It's about having a TIMELESS style. That way you don't have to follow trends. You make slight tweaks. Meanwhile the followers swapping out they whole wardrobes every few years. It's insane. It's a money grab bro. And trust me, I'm outside. All I see is dudes spending $2k wearing lame asz amiri denim bc they were told it was cool and they want to be accepted. WTF I look like at 40 with a bunch of stars all over my jeans. That sht gon be played out in t-minus 5 seconds. 🤦🏾‍♂️

Ding, ding, ding! I've trimmed up my jeans and sizing over the years, but for the most part my style has remained pretty similar to how it's always been. Change the cuts/fit, but Levi's aren't ever going out of style haha!

Which of the original 14 aren't timeless in your opinion?
Almost seems sacrilege to admit on NT, but I think I just wear most Jordans out of nostalgia. (I'm also partial to 16, 18, 19 and 28.) 1's are almost interchangeable with any retro sneaker, and I tend to wear 3's and 11's a lot. Sometimes I'll wear 1, 3 or 11 to the office. I've never loved 2's, but if I wear any another Jordan it's about nostalgia. I try to stick with OG colors at that. But I'm aware that if my jeans don't fit right or if I'm wearing a dad-shirt, I run the risk of looking dated.

But they have obnoxious graffiti on them whereas at least 2.0s are subtle and clean.

The quality on the 2.0's irked me to death. I wanted to like them, but that chalky grey was an eye sore. Plus the leather was stiff.
The all over is a nice touch for me on the Rebellionaires and it actually came out well.. I didn't like them when I saw images of them online, but in person It sat well with me. The graffiti doesn't bother me as much, the same way the Laser printing on the White/red IV's didn't. I liked those too.
I'm also a big fan of the Jordan 23s haha.

Today
20220513_124810.jpg

I have black toe unions and storm blue unions I am good plus all my mids I have 110 Jordan’s and that does not include my mids and you have how many. Maybe you should stop riding his Di@k and worry about what you have.
😂 Don’t be so sensitive Mikey, it’s the internet

No, my comment wasn't directed at you, my boy. Just saying. Don't get me wrong, I make slight adjustments, adoptions, changes, etc. But my style has essentially been the same for forever. It's about having a TIMELESS style. That way you don't have to follow trends. You make slight tweaks. Meanwhile the followers swapping out they whole wardrobes every few years. It's insane. It's a money grab bro. And trust me, I'm outside. All I see is dudes spending $2k wearing lame asz amiri denim bc they were told it was cool and they want to be accepted. WTF I look like at 40 with a bunch of stars all over my jeans. That sht gon be played out in t-minus 5 seconds. 🤦🏾‍♂️

Amiri (skinny) denim which youre referring to isnt even in. :sick:

Back
Top Bottom