Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Wore these yesterday, hoping to give the Celtics good luck. Didn’t work, haha. Still clean though.

951A909F-E8E6-4B43-9BED-5AD3DBA62F18.jpeg
RIP 🪦

I like the cracked leather 🤷‍♂️

I like em on the AMM1s so I have no problem seeing them on the new Chicago1s.

Most of ya'll hating on em are still gonna try to cop on release date :emoji_smirk:

The cracked leather is nice. I don’t like idea of chi remastered tho. People want it exactly how it was when it released. Leave the cracked leather for new color ways.

As long as it ain’t OD cracked leather like the tennis ball 1s then I’m fine with it.

The cracked leather is nice. I don’t like idea of chi remastered tho. People want it exactly how it was when it released. Leave the cracked leather for new color ways.
But if they have to put a unique spin on the OG, then I can look past the cracked leather as a trade off for getting the bigger/og swoosh. They could have done something more ridiculous and not have used the OG swoosh.

That Wings logo on the Chicago 1 Reimagined isn't getting enough mentions :nthat:
October 29 can't come soon enough :nthat:

I wasn't feeling these at first, but after Mr Unloved posted some blacklight photos and videos, I felt these could be fun. Good that Hibbett had a few restocks this week for a retail W...

The Jordan 1 Chis Reimagined look nice. Hopefully it doesn't flake like the AMM1s. Nike ould have took it further with a crumbled midsole like some of the OG pairs. We should all be thankful that they didn't screw it up. Although, a better leather quality version of the 2015 with better quality leather would have great. Hope they release it with all the '85 packaging and some extras. And the release doesn't end up similar to the Trophy Room release.

Last edited:
If anyone is looking

I like these, but I’d be nervous about buying a woman’s pair without trying them on first. Size and a half up and they might still fit a bit differently than a mens pair.

…Jordan 1s in general have had some sizing inconsistencies for me.

Nice shoe though.

Who is Shawn Lee Kix and why are we to believe he has a “retail” pair

I’m not sure him and I have the same definition of “retail” lol

Back
Top Bottom