Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I thought this video was valuable and kudos to him for creating it. I'd be really curious to see him do a leather comparison between the SBB 1 and the 2011 Banned 1. I think those two pairs are highly regarded as the top quality leather pairs in the modern Jordan retro era.

He's already cut up the SBB 1.0s.

I know they’re disliked/hated by many, but I love these things. So much so that I doubled up when they dropped. The only other 85s that I’ve liked are the Georgetowns, but I ultimately passed on them. So these Neutral (Natural) Greys will be the only 85s I’ll own, until the Black/Whites HOPEFULLY do indeed drop next year.
0D42AA15-60B6-4179-A4A9-2D813D59FCA2.jpeg
These things were impossible to get in LA.

I know they’re disliked/hated by many, but I love these things. So much so that I doubled up when they dropped. The only other 85s that I’ve liked are the Georgetowns, but I ultimately passed on them. So these Neutral (Natural) Greys will be the only 85s I’ll own, until the Black/Whites HOPEFULLY do indeed drop next year.
0D42AA15-60B6-4179-A4A9-2D813D59FCA2.jpeg
Nice steel (bulbous) toe work boots.

I’m on the hunt for those actually. I’ve got the White Widow Mids, but other than those, the Send Help 1s, the Cigars (got them), and the Cheech & Chongs (got the them too) are the only Todd Bratrud SB Highs I’ve ever really liked, as I’ve never been a fan of his usually used front one color, back another color, color blocking on SBs.
I was back and forth on the Cigars for a minute after they released but never pulled the trigger.

Back
Top Bottom