Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
OG Lows my fav
891477D8-4E9B-4474-9A94-1BDBA7C29FD8.jpeg

100% still probably gonna grab a pair though lol

which cw you grabbin?

-

and to what you said earlier, too, yeah, there's definitely some nuance

i could never personally rock fakes, but what this vibe dude is doing is making a (seemingly) better-made replica of something that doesn't really exist anymore (again, to what you said)

and you get everything that people in this thread are constantly clamoring for:

- better craftsmanship
- true 85 cut
- fat swoosh
- no bull**** gimmicks (e.g. tumbled leather, cracked leather, aged soles, etc.; these shi*s probably won't end up glittering, either)

and for all of you guys out there who derive their sense of self-worth and confidence from how much they spent on something, they're $600+ a pair too!! :wow:

just a shame that the dude isn't currently offering a non-aged option (here's to hoping he eventually relents; yet at the same time, i can respect his dedication to his "vision" in the case that he never does)

shizz is literally my only hold-up atm

and it's not even that i'm opposed to pre-distressed or pre-aged stuff or w/e - it's just that the whole "aged" soles and laces schtick on what's an otherwise completely pristine shoe just comes off as incongruous to me

Last edited:
which cw you grabbin?

-

and to what you said earlier, too, yeah, there's definitely some nuance

i could never personally rock fakes, but what this vibe dude is doing is making a (seemingly) better-made replica of something that doesn't really exist anymore (again, to what you said)

and you get everything that people in this thread are constantly clamoring for:

- better craftsmanship
- true 85 cut
- fat swoosh
- no bull**** gimmicks (e.g. tumbled leather, cracked leather, aged soles, etc.; these shi*s probably won't end up glittering, either)

and for all of you guys out there who derive their sense of self-worth and confidence from how much they spent on something, they're $600+ a pair too!! :wow:

just a shame that the dude isn't currently offering a non-aged option (here's to hoping he eventually relents; yet at the same time, i can respect his dedication to his "vision" in the case that he never does)

shizz is literally my only hold-up atm

and it's not even that i'm opposed to pre-distressed or pre-aged stuff or w/e - it's just that the whole "aged" soles and laces schtick on what's an otherwise completely pristine shoe just comes off as incongruous to me

Leaning towards black toes or Chicago’s at the moment

Yes I would never buy a used car and I live in a Condo and it was new so did I answer your question. You are also comparing apples to oranges.

You came into the thread and made a definitive statement judging the actions of others.

I asked you (with a qualifier) if your extreme views are held across the board essentially.

How is the comparison invalid?

Or am I to assume you have been the first person to use anything you have ever come across in life?

You came into the thread and made a definitive statement judging the actions of others.

I asked you (with a qualifier) if your extreme views are held across the board essentially.

Or am I to assume you have been the first person to use anything you have ever come across in life?

literally just said he wouldn't wear used shoes from someone he didn't know, which implies he would wear used shoes from someone he did know. which isn't all that crazy considering the state used shoes can come in (someone in the foam thread got a pair of used foams that stank up their whole garage allegedly)

Or am I to assume you have been the first person to use anything you have ever come across in life I really care what you have to say. You make no sense. Just block me and all is good

Sonset23 Sonset23 is cool with me. It probably came off as harsh or me tryna come at him, but essentially I'm just making a point. Most of us aren't with virgins, therefore the P is pre-owned. So it's just funny when you think about it... used shoes, homes, cars, etc. are totally not acceptable let him tell it, but he doesn't have the same standards for his woman, most likely. Just a bit backwards is all, but to each their own.

🤷🏾‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom