Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
comparing a used car or home to shoes is a stretch…

comparing women to shoes is hillarious…

shoes are nasty, they step in piss and **** and get sweat in them all day…i think the closest thing you can compare shoes to is underwear

No joke… take one trip to a urinal and you never realize how much piss you get all over your shoes no matter how careful you are. One night at the bars and it’s a wrap. Now imagine getting used shoes and what they’ve been through.

If I can’t afford shoes brand new, I’m buying different shoes. No foot fungus is worth saving a few dollar's

Miss me with that disinfectant **** too, I don’t know that person or where their foot has been, some people got some nasty feet :sick:

Yall princesses are so extreme. :lol: I been buying [lightly] used shoes (as well as new, obviously) for many years and it's literally never been an issue. As long as you clean/disinfect them properly, in the VAST MAJORITY of cases, it'll never be a problem. Also, buying used kicks has nothing to do with not being able to afford new. That sounds stupid and absurd. Case in point, my OG 1991 fab 5 flight huaraches (top 10 all time grail for me) woulda been unwearable had they been DS so it was good they were worn a few times bc it bonded the glue, which in turn made them wearable. I got literally a few years of wear outta them as a result of them being VVVNDS as opposed to DS. They woulda crumbled instantly had I tried to wear a DS pair.
20220805_073910.jpg
20220805_073919.jpg

Yall princesses are so extreme. :lol: I been buying [lightly] used shoes (as well as new, obviously) for many years and it's literally never been an issue. As long as you clean/disinfect them properly, in the VAST MAJORITY of cases, it'll never be a problem. Also, buying used kicks has nothing to do with not being able to afford new. That sounds stupid and absurd. Case in point, my OG 1991 fab 5 flight huaraches (top 10 all time grail for me) woulda been unwearable had they been DS so it was good they were worn a few times bc it bonded the glue, which in turn made them wearable. I got literally a few years of wear outta them as a result of them being VVVNDS as opposed to DS. They woulda crumbled instantly had I tried to wear a DS pair.
20220805_073910.jpg
20220805_073919.jpg

They need to retro these correctly so badly. The last pair had such a terrible toe box I couldn’t look past it.

No joke… take one trip to a urinal and you never realize how much piss you get all over your shoes no matter how careful you are. One night at the bars and it’s a wrap. Now imagine getting used shoes and what they’ve been through.

I actually like that one guy when I piss so I dont do that... let me make sure Im talking about the right person

20220805_073910.jpg
20220805_073919.jpg
I'd say 80% of all the shoes I own were used. Makes no sense to pay that $50-$150 more for a DS pair, if I'm jus gonna wear 'em as soon as they arrive. As long as they aren't beat to a fine pulp, they chillin'

…do folks not clean their shoes anymore?
I do, usually once a month. On really white pairs of shoes (like my zebras) I sometimes have to clean them multiple times a month, just because my idiot friends step on them with their stupid air max excee's. Plus every time I walk into a public bathroom, the soles look even more like piss.

I work in the medical field so I sanitize everytime I come home. Also, how the hell people get urine on their shoes? Stand with feet apart lol
That don't matter, piss is everywhere on public restroom floors. Never take a blacklight in there I'll tell you that much. The whole dam room will be glowing brighter than nuclear test sites.

I have some old Refreshed shoe cleaner thats like 15 years old and the scrub brush that came with it, works well. I just rinse parts of the shoe with hot water and scrub the mudsole and any parts of the upper that need it. My shoes really dont get very dirty.

Back
Top Bottom