Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Got my yellow toes (which are yellow just because it's not highlighter bordering on green yellow don't make it not yellow now) in today, don't know why everyone was creaming over the quality they're ~fine but nothing amazing

There's no spare laces? Did I get unlucky or is this really what they're doing now god damn lmao

I'm not against 600 bootlegs I'm against bootlegs that cost more than the authentic product :lol: if I did buy a pair better believe I'm getting a discount. Shape of a shoe only really matters if you're putting it on display imo

Picked up for me and two of my sons. I like these a lot, but some tweaks and I would have picked up a couple more pairs I think.
8AD637E9-4262-45CA-BCAD-0A38A61C5240.jpeg

Matters fact. I'm bout to buy a pair of these shadows...
... man, those vibe remake labs have ruined me

the current remastered's and 85's (though i've never really liked the 85's) just don't look right or appealing to me anymore

like, look at this:

resize

versus this:

218099_01.jpg.jpeg

sh*t's just not comparable (except for the dumb "aged" soles)

Got my yellow toes (which are yellow just because it's not highlighter bordering on green yellow don't make it not yellow now) in today, don't know why everyone was creaming over the quality they're ~fine but nothing amazing

There's no spare laces? Did I get unlucky or is this really what they're doing now god damn lmao
Word is from the people that have legit pairs in the EU no spare laces on this pair.

Don't remember the last time I was excited for a non OG 1, really been waiting years for these
Screenshot_20220503-064304_Instagram.jpg
I posted this before but this is steelers punter wearing them.. they look pretty identical to the yellow used in the steelers jersey.. being from Pittsburgh it was always "black n gold" until Wiz made "black & yellow".. but no matter what color you choose to call it I'm in for 2 pair
As a ravens fan you just turned me off from
these. JK JK

kinda want to grab them off GOAT/SX while they are cheap

If there is a thread on this from ages ago please lead me but…2013 bred vs 2016 banned? I dunno but that 2013 looks good after a few years and everything broken in.

Back
Top Bottom