Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I was just about to say something. I have to see that on the thread gallery over on the right hand side.
1669132653568.png

Here so we don't gotta see that ish blown up on the side.

Saving you guys in more ways than one (I hope), my goodness.

I bought these new Move All Day insoles that just came out and I personally can recommend these. Wore them in my Jordan 1s for an early morning walk and went ~1.5 miles with it with no problems at all for once. Provides very noticeable cushion (with Jordan 1s that have no cushion at all, any ounce of cushion is already noticeable.)

Attachments

• PXL_20221121_204854258.MP.jpg
    PXL_20221121_204854258.MP.jpg
    253.8 KB · Views: 1,000
  • PXL_20221122_153954121.jpg
    PXL_20221122_153954121.jpg
    654.9 KB · Views: 1,029
Crikey...Not only is a SNKRS W damn near impossible for 1s, but I can't even get a W on Terminators.

A freaking cheap shoe made out of plastic.

...there's no legitimate excuse why Nike couldn't make enough pairs to satisfy market demand.

Last edited:
Do you have a link? I am interested. Thanks.
For the insoles? Saw the post come after another, so I wasn't sure.

It's promoted on the WearTesters YT channel and there's "WEARTESTERS15" for 15% off. Not sure if it still works though.

Hopefully these will work out for you guys like it does for me!

When I went to pick up my wife’s pair, the FTL manager there told me she had to QC every pair they got in. Idk if that’s normal or not but maybe it had something to do with this mold business 🤔

Saving you guys in more ways than one (I hope), my goodness.

I bought these new Move All Day insoles that just came out and I personally can recommend these. Wore them in my Jordan 1s for an early morning walk and went ~1.5 miles with it with no problems at all for once. Provides very noticeable cushion (with Jordan 1s that have no cushion at all, any ounce of cushion is already noticeable.)
Thanks for sharing. Lol, they show the nb 550s as the example pair and rightfully so, those things are bricks that have been dipped in cement that have been injected with lead. By far the most uncomfortable for me at least...

For the insoles? Saw the post come after another, so I wasn't sure.

It's promoted on the WearTesters YT channel and there's "WEARTESTERS15" for 15% off. Not sure if it still works though.

Hopefully these will work out for you guys like it does for me!
Code worked . Going to give them a try.

When I went to pick up my wife’s pair, the FTL manager there told me she had to QC every pair they got in. Idk if that’s normal or not but maybe it had something to do with this mold business 🤔
You don’t live in Canada do you? Y’all remember this? Lmaooooo

Can’t for every shoe head in my family to try and stunt on thanksgiving on me with lost n founds.

My family knows me as the shoe guy family member

Imma just break out some 2015’s and get busy on some dressing n mac

Remember kids sides carry thanksgiving the proteins just the back up signers.

There should be a federal law mandating that OG 1 colorways be re-retroed every five years...minimum.

Five years is plenty of time for the fanbase to breathe and hype to build. And it would stabilize the market and probably bring resell prices down, knowing exactly when the next retro is coming.

...I'm going to write my congressman a letter about it.

Crikey...Not only is a SNKRS W damn near impossible for 1s, but I can't even get a W on Terminatos.

A freaking cheap shoe made out of plastic.

...there's no legitimate excuse why Nike couldn't make enough pairs to satisfy market demand.

Absolutely could not believe that Terminator sht this morning. Ridiculous.

Canadians. Can’t even be man enough to jerk off in the socks leaving a real surprise for the customer…

Back
Top Bottom