• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Nahhh that’s a slippery slope lol.

That behavior gets outta control quick. Cop something u been hunting, get that little endorphin rush. It last for a little bit then it’s like okay what’s next?

Eventually u got a closet full of kicks that haven’t seen pavement in a year or two, and have only been worn 0-5 times lol
That’s my pleasure bro. It’s like insurance.

A baby shower or birthday or special event happens, you have a loaded chamber.

Word.
I recently sold DS 12 pairs I bought thinking I wanted.
Then bought 2 DS pairs I’d rather have, only to keep shopping for another.
1674603497450.gif
Man I told my self I was done after the bred 4’s

EE675C02-6588-45A0-AE76-2E8F9D269D90.gif

Nahhh that’s a slippery slope lol.

That behavior gets outta control quick. Cop something u been hunting, get that little endorphin rush. It last for a little bit then it’s like okay what’s next?

Eventually u got a closet full of kicks that haven’t seen pavement in a year or two, and have only been worn 0-5 times lol

So like the rest of NT?

So like the rest of NT?
NT the wrong place. We’re all alcoholics here, enabling the other.
Sometimes I think therapy would be cheaper and more effective.. Then I see another 🔥 pair I have to double up on 😍😍
Bro. I went to therapy. This was back in 2015. I was going overseas. She told me to donate sneakers to show I wasn’t a pathetic addict. Course I didn’t donate my retroes lol. So I picked KDs, Lebrons and Kobe’s.

Fast forward, that donation cost me a lot of bred (the money for the DS pairs and the # of Kobe’s could of bought me a nice Cuban, a car down payment, some designer, home upgrade, etc).

NT the wrong place. We’re all alcoholics here, enabling the other.

Bro. I went to therapy. This was back in 2015. I was going overseas. She told me to donate sneakers to show I wasn’t a pathetic addict. Course I didn’t donate my retroes lol. So I picked KDs, Lebrons and Kobe’s.

Fast forward, that donation cost me a lot of bred (the money for the DS pairs and the # of Kobe’s could of bought me a nice Cuban, a car down payment, some designer, home upgrade, etc).

That's why I don't take any advice from women.

Excepts mom's

Dang... making up a new OTR MOP?
basically...homeade FOUL formula tooooo :sick:
it probably could've been wiped off and not set in if you didn't stop to take a picture first lol
nahhh this aint that type of stuff.. a wipe wouldve just spread the ish out and made it much worse .. IT'S not paint where it can come right up.. more like a VERY STAINING INK

UNDS THESE THE OTHER DAY
LIL INCIDENT BEFORE THESE EVEN EVER TOUCHED PAVEMENT 🤧

I DONT WANT NO ADVICE EITHER SO KEEP THE “PAINT THE OTHER SHOE WITH GREEN” COMMENTS TO YA DAMN SELF 😂😂😂

JUST GONNA COOK THESE THE WAY THE LONG BACKDED LADIES ON THE G TRAIN IN NYC DO TO THEIR WHITE AF1’S
2D84EE99-AB1C-46B5-AAFA-B5376ECFDE37.jpeg
Man I am genuinely sorry brother.

That's my worst nightmare.

If it makes you feel any better...I do think it looks kinda cool.

New laces and Angelus white paint to dab over the green, and you'll be just fine.
THE GREEN INK IS LIKE "FORMULATED" TO BLEED THRU INDUSTRIAL OUTDOOR PAINT SO I DOUBT ANGELUS GONNA CUT IT .. I THOUGHT ABOUT CHANGING THE LACES BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS.. WHO WAS I KIDDING COPPING SOME ALL WHITE SNEAKERS ANYWAY CONASIDERING MY DUMB LIFESTYLE .. JUST HAPPENED WAY FASTER THAN I COULDVE ANTICIPATED

So where you painting or just moving it out of the way?
I UNSCREWED THE CAP OF THIS MARKER TO DO ONE LIL TEST DOT ON THE TOP OF THAT TUB (KITTY LITTER TUB)
AS I OPENED THE TOP THE MARKER "NIB" CAME OFF INTO THE CAP TOO AND ALL THAT INK SPILLED OUT

COULDVE BEEN WORSE / JEANS COST MORE THAN THE KICKS /
THE WOOD FLOOR ONLY GOT LIKE 2 TINY LIL DOTS THAT CAME UP RIGHT AWAY

Back
Top Bottom