Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Sorry if its against the rules but my niece was wearing the Lost and Founds i got off of SNKRS earlier today. I gotta say, im a proud uncle

AF680D42-F192-4042-BDBF-F70FE158237D.jpeg

Im way more surprised that the majority of yall really thought that the toebox was going to be different on these, compared to the recent past 85 High releases. Im happy that I was blessed to get 2 pairs of the last Black/White 1,s release at retail, since the demand was so low in my size at the time. The toe box shape is night and day when comparing regular 1 highs to 85 highs to each other.

I seriously don't understand the hype for 85,s. I get it from a collectors standpoint, but 85,s is a sore to the eye with that horrible short toebox shape that Nike/Jordan brand gives them. The extended length of the front toebox over the years, was a huge improvement from a visual perspective in my opinion. They could've went without doing the 85 high bs in my opinion too.

Ugly toebox with that hideous hard none soft looking leather is going to always be a no go for me. What's also weird about this upcoming Black/White 1 high release, is that they jerked us hard by not releasing the Black/White 1,s in the regular current high og 1 shape.

Thinking about it, they gave Breds, Royals, Shadows, and BlackToes twice after 2010 in regular 1 shapes. They skipped over giving us the Black/White 1,s in this last batch of OG Colorways that were released within these last few years. Seems odd that they released the OG Colorways for a second time with the proper new shape on the toebox, but skipped doing that with the Black/white Colorway.

Getting the Black/White Colorway in the shape of the last Bred, Royal, or any recent high regular 1 shape would've been super lovely, but i guess that's too much to ask though. I noticed that nobody's talking about how they just went straight to a 85 mold on these, when they didn't do that with the other og Colorways. It just seems weird that they're doing that.

Im sure alot of yall love 85,s, but i hate the toebox shape on them with a passion lol. I'd rather wear pandas over these 85 1,s anyday, because atleast the toebox is extended out. Y'all can have fun with these though, end of rant.

I don't think a lot of people even realize the black and whites are an OG colorway, and will instead want these based on "panda" hype.

These were easy for me to get in 2014

I just don't think these Black and White will be that expensive on the secondary market.

Sure they will be tough to get for retail because that's just how 85's are.

I’ll enter local raffles (if they do them) and try for the L on SNKRS at that odd release date/time but I sort of expect to pay resell since I have not been able to cop a 85.

Back
Top Bottom