Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Is it fair to say that large scale resellers on eBay with 100% positive feedback ratings are significantly less likely to be knowingly selling fakes?

Or is it possible some have simply gotten really good at exploiting flaws in the authentication system?

I’ve seen photos of certain pairs of 1s from sellers with 100% feedback on 5000-6000 transactions where the shoes look a little sus. But I’m wondering how they could conceivably have a perfect rating if not all of their shoes are legit.

Then again, my suspicions of their sus shoes could theoretically be a biproduct of me being somewhat of a dip****.

…difficult to say.

Id put more faith in a 100% feedback seller with 6000 transactions than StockX or goat as a whole.

I'm wearing both
I see.

…your version of “date night” is very similar to my own.

53E2E7CB-7797-40BA-B01A-979487958C34.gif

Would anyone be willing to take a look at these and tell me what they think?

Looks like a big reseller with 100% feedback rating.

But something about the photos makes me wonder.

…no trace of glitter at all.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/295481210499
Not gonna lie these look a little weird to me. Maybe it’s just the lighting, the blue seems weird. Also I never seen a 1 laced like that with the top lace. As for lack of glitter, maybe they just gave them a good wipe down. Theyre a legit reseller shop in South Carolina. Should be alright.

They are not that bad. Poor man's shadow derivative.

It's basically a pair of taupe colored shadows.

I could actually see these being a lil hyped down the line.

Not gonna lie these look a little weird to me. Maybe it’s just the lighting, the blue seems weird. Also I never seen a 1 laced like that with the top lace. As for lack of glitter, maybe they just gave them a good wipe down. Theyre a legit reseller shop in South Carolina. Should be alright.
I was concerned about the lighting as well.

Almost looks like it was done intentionally, to make the color look lighter.

…thanks for taking the time to look at them.🙏

Not bad, but when it comes to new colorways of AJ1s they really have to catch my eye, like Hyper Royals, or the upcoming Washed Black and Pink colorways.

Back
Top Bottom