Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Pardon my ignorance. I don’t keep up like I use to. But what are those light grey 1’s I’ve been seeing lately? I don’t believe they have released. But it’s a white base with light grey color block. Super clean.

These maybe? They’re “washed black” but look grey in pics

air-jordan-1-black-fire-red-light-smoke-grey-sail-DZ5485-051-5.jpg

Geez the palominos are a must for me. Looks like this is gona be a year of suede 1’s, washed grey, palominos and now the royals. I don’t want to end up with a collection that’s mostly 1’s but at the same time I like them all. Decisions decisions..

01s will always hold a special place in my heart. They are the shortest of the Highs, but the shape i definitely adore. The colors were a perfect saturation of what a true red and blue looks. They're definitely a piece that encapsulates the golden era of retros 99-05, a time where you can give time and thought on purchases.
The black/red 1’s was my back to school shoe my 9th grade year. I remember they released that Saturday (8/25/01) and school here in the DMV started that Monday. Retail was $80! My brother got my pair and his pair the same day on release day. It was no lines or anything. That was back when shoe city had hyped releases sitting behind the cashier(good times). I remember coming into school my first day in high school and people were definitely breaking necks because weren’t used to seeing those along with the jordan chain lol. Everyone was wearing either the FP3’s in black/blue or the all black Hyperflights the first day of school. I remember the black/royal 1’s came out that October along with the all black FP3’s..

Back
Top Bottom