Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

This isn't necessarily true

All the CDPs had garbage quality and the outside the Toro Bravo and original DMP the sevens and the ones also were suspect.

Just because its older doesn't mean they were better quality

Lest I us not forget the horrid Straps
 That may be the case for some (definitely not all), but IMO... 2013's have a lower quality than the DMP.

And let's be honest, yes, it isn't necessarily true in all cases, but in MOST CASES... Yes, JB declines in Quality and that can't be argued.

For every one that upgrades, there's 10 more that downgrade. That's JB. That's Nike, really.

Stop talking if your are DEFENDING those dump pos's duke.... They are trash & shouldn't be in a quality discussion

Saying you saw 2013 & still think dmp hold anything over the 2013 I'm positive you saw/held 2013 fakes

Lolmy 85s ish on all you guys with 2013 pairs jk but who cares if dude loves his dmps let him be happy.

I've probably owned every black red 1s that jb has forced fed you guys and I've yet to say one can be more superior than the other. Now if we are talking about shape you guys can argue that.

Last edited:
Stop talking if your are DEFENDING those dump pos's duke.... They are trash & shouldn't be in a quality discussion

Saying you saw 2013 & still think dmp hold anything over the 2013 I'm positive you saw/held 2013 fakes
LOL!!! Get Out Your Feelings, dude. Sheesh!
roll.gif

Lol you the one loosing ya mind fam. Post cube gifs all you want but the fact is DMP breds have the lesser quality of the two. Hands down. You're free to have your opinion though. Distorted as it may be. "The truth". Lol Please.

Last edited:
Slept heavy on the black/red low's :smh: I'm here if they really do lowtop Royal's and Shadow's so I can chill on wearing my highs.

Lol you the one loosing ya mind fam. Post cube gifs all you want but the fact is DMP breds have the lesser quality of the two. Hands down. You're free to have your opinion though. Distorted as it may be. "The truth". Lol Please.
Then what's the rest of that writing supposed to mean before & after?

SMH

ALL I KNOW: The Quality on the Blk/Red DMP Pack is VERY AVERAGE, but still significantly better than the OG High that dropped last year and probably any Low this year. So either way... inferior quality. I just like the shoe so much, that I'll deal with it for a Low Price, bc it doesn't really "look" horrible.
Are you serious that you are prasing the BRed DMP for its quality and it's better than the 2013 BRed, SHadow, BRoyals. 
mean.gif

Your free to say your opinion but look at what Rick Flair says, thats what I did when I quote you.

Then what's the rest of that writing supposed to mean before & after? SMH

No but your opinion isn't just an opinion now. It's supposed to be the "truth", right? Remember? We're all supposedly loosing our mind cause you in here speaking and laying down "the truth". I guess "the truth" really does set you free... from reality. In your case..

"DMP Bred 1s better than 13' Bred 1 HI OG" said no one, except you.

Last edited:

People are talking about the Quality of Leather on these Blk/Red Lows like it isn't the EXACT SAME Leather they used on the High Top OG's last year. Lol

Just copped a pair this morning for $120 shipped... feeling good about the pickup!

I have a pair of '09 DMP Pack Blk/Reds that I can't really fit as well anymore/uncomfortable, so these Lows a 1/2 size up will do just fine as a replacement.
pimp.gif

it has nothing to do. probably you don't own bred high tops. the red toebox in lows is trash.

Last edited:
No but your opinion isn't just an opinion now. It's supposed to be the "truth", right? Remember? We're all supposedly loosing our mind cause you in here speaking and laying down "the truth". I guess "the truth" really does set you free... from reality. In your case..

"DMP Bred 1s better than 13' Bred 1 HI OG" said no one, except you.
Yea, bro. It's MY TRUTH. Almost everything I said had "IMO" attached to it. 

I never said I "layed down the truth" or anything close. It was just you and couple other Kids who wanted to jump on my Opinion like you had to defend your Sneaker to the Death.

Let it REST, bruh. Sheesh. It's getting Corny. smh

I love the black and red lows and the way they look on feet.

Just my experience. The red is super plastic feeling compared to the black leather. The way the crease or lack of tells it all. The black creases while the red folds. I'll let my photos show the damage. They don't look as bent on foot though.
I can definitely see the difference. But you're right, man. They look so good on feet, I couldn't pass up... regardless of quality.

As long as they're DECENT, which looks to be ths case in every shot I've seen, including these... I'm GOOD. Casual Comfort is what I ultimately care with these boys.

Since when do someone have to OWN a Shoe to know what the Quality is Like? ...Think about that.
since you wrote with capitals that lows and highs have exactly the same materials. I don't understand why we all have to agree with you. I truly believe you have no clue to compare the quality of these 2 sneakers, that is my opinion and won't change. as you said, the red parts of the lows are plastic and mine creased badly (black parts indeed, feels like a nice average leather), looking cheap quality after a few wears. bred highs 2013 have better materials and they have normal leather creasing in the toebox.

since you wrote with capitals that lows and highs have exactly the same materials. I don't understand why we all have to agree with you. I truly believe you have no clue to compare the quality of these 2 sneakers, that is my opinion and won't change. as you said, the red parts of the lows are plastic and mine creased badly (black parts indeed, feels like a nice average leather), looking cheap quality after a few wears. bred highs 2013 have better materials and they have normal leather creasing in the toebox.
You still failed to prove what I asked... you don't have to own a shoe to know the quality of it. And I never said once that anybody has to agree. Lol

AND IF you can read thru my posts, I mentioned that I've never experienced the Lows and won't until they come to my doorstep in a few days. Congratulations... you can tell the difference and you're sure of it. I was speaking to ONE Guy and it definitely wasn't you.

Go do something.

All that posting n your still dead wrong kid... Cut it out n hold that L

You 100% said without a shadow of a doubt the dmp were better... No question better

Then you repeated that same thing more than once afterwards.... Get out my feelings huh, how about actually having a clue what you are talking about before professing others dead wrong

Then you bring up the point that's been said over n over you don't even have them damn shoes to kno wtf ur talking about n clearly haven't seen nor held an authentic to base your judgement on

He clearly doesn't know what he's talking about since he's legit the first person I've seen say the dmp are better than the 2013 :rofl:

I own both btw. Check ya dmp you might have fakes bro or your friend has fake 2013 which is a strong possibility

it has nothing to do. probably you don't own bred high tops. the red toebox in lows is trash.

Since when do someone have to OWN a Shoe to know what the Quality is Like? ...Think about that.

My guy is taking accounts from friends. You know how someone can exaggerate.

I have both. DMPs are buns my G. Face it, and don't do comparisons if you haven't seen it yourself.

DMP = LATEX

The lows are better than DMP

2013 are better than lows and therefore way better than DMP

You can like the DMP (no problem with that), but don't disrespect the 2013 release.

I owned DMP, have 3 pairs of 2013, and 2 pairs of lows.

Quality on DMP celtics is comparable to the lows tho.

Thought something good was going on in this thread. catch you guys week of release!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom