Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

I wouldn't figure they would be limited at all but maybe. I got mine in today and they are very nice. Along with the chicagos and the CMs they are leagues above the prior releases. Some sections still have the pleather but the toebox in particular on the navys is buttery!

Thanks baby J for posting the links as usual. Are these releasing in europe or just America? They are not dropping in Australia.

Thanks baby J for posting the links as usual. Are these releasing in europe or just America? They are not dropping in Australia.
Seems to be a US only release. I've checked all the known UK sites and none have them listed, including NDC-eu

Last edited:
Seems to be a US only release. I've checked all the known UK sites and none have them listed, including NDC-eu
Thank you for doing that. Looks like I will have to cop off an American website which costs lots more than European websites.

Is ther fakes of any of the Jordan 1 lows?

Of the current ones? No

Don't see why these would even be faked in the first place but id be shocked to see a pair.. Especially the earlier ones, the fakes would probably be better quality [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Metallic blue low's copped off eastbay can't wait until they arrive 
nthat.gif

Think the metallic blues will sit in store till they hit like $80?? Kinda don't want to pay full price for a shoe I will destroy in the summer

Is 104 a good price for chicago lows? Or you think it might go lower than that eventually? To like 70 like Ruvilla put the Royals at.

Last edited:
Just saw the white and navy's for $110. Gonna wait it out since they had every other color sitting

Last edited:
just picked up the white / metallic blues for summer beaters.  these are no brainers, so versatile.  the more beat up they get, the better they'll look

4+ months of beater wear and these are headed to the garbage soon as the toebox has become stretched and deformed :frown:

I wish Nike didn't cheap out on materials on these lows, the good news is that these are cheap to replace.

View media item 1957740

Last edited:
I need the Chicagos

Don't see myself copping any others

Hope they hit steal price soon

Think they will def go under $100

I don't think any of the lows are worth $100 or more

Back
Top Bottom