Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

If you're interested, check ya local FTL. Just picked these up and rewards are a go. Would have loved the og details but for $70 out the door, I caved.
20190330_113934.jpg

If you're interested, check ya local FTL. Just picked these up and rewards are a go. Would have loved the og details but for $70 out the door, I caved.
20190330_113934.jpg
I’ve been checking all of the websites for the release date on these, I didn’t see it anywhere. Good to know they came out, thanks for the heads up.

20190330_113934.jpg

We're at New York? Been looking online the only place I see them is on stockx for a little bit over retail would like to see them in person first before I purchase

We're at New York? Been looking online the only place I see them is on stockx for a little bit over retail would like to see them in person first before I purchase

yes, nyc... they were at both 34th and 42nd. both places were pushing them hard during the yeezy pickup (at least the times I was there).

Never was a fan of the lows but the yellows look decent to me and for 90 what the hell I’ll give them a chance , looks like they selling somewhat quickly

crap I only wanted the yellows and they are now gone in the small sizes. Im not paying resell for these so $90 saved.

Shock sold out in a lot of stores guessing it was a surprise drop,, where I cop they only got 12 pairs

Attachments

• 20190401_112940.jpg
    20190401_112940.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 44
not a "surprise drop" per se. theres just less demand for mids and lows so there are no official release dates and retailers put them out whenever they get them

Black toes are much better than I expected in hand. Last lows I copped were the Hares but those were like cardboard. These actually have OK leather and suede. A little more padding than I remember from the Hares too.

Struck out at my local stores for the black toes, but was able to get a pair on StockX for $115 shipped. Only 2 Footlockers in my area (no other shoe stores) got them in.

Nike SB x Air Jordan 1 Low
Color: Midnight Navy/White-Ember Glow-Metallic Silver
Style Code: CJ7891-400
Release Date: Summer 2019
Price: $110
Nike-SB-Air-Jordan-1-Low-Eric-Koston-Midnight-Navy-Ember-Glow-CJ7891-400-Release-Date.jpg

Nike-SB-Air-Jordan-1-Low-Eric-Koston-Midnight-Navy-Ember-Glow-CJ7891-400-Release-Date-1.jpg

Nike-SB-Air-Jordan-1-Low-Eric-Koston-Midnight-Navy-Ember-Glow-CJ7891-400-Release-Date-2.jpg

Not gonna lie I am feeling these way more for sure. Maybe paint the embroidered jumpman white? Or leave it as is. I wish it wasnt there but I cant deny the Japan high aesthetic.

I definitely feel these more because they have the OG low style cut

Back
Top Bottom