Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

I like my OG lows bc of summer w shorts. And just that lows feel more comfortable to me especially in warmer weather, don’t have all that ankle padding getting sweaty

I don't like hightops with shorts unless im playing ball. I love lows for that

060EFEC1-6621-4D7E-84AC-130A74589CCF.jpeg

I rocked these today...

When a shoe gets discounted as low as the low og’s did, people are bound to buy them and wear them.

I bought 2 pairs of each: black/red, Chicago, royal and black/gray low for $60-$80.

After they sell out and the “non-collectors” wear them, we see the prices increase significantly.

I’m glad I’ve got my og lows waiting for wears each summer.

I would like to know about the emerald toes too. Was really excited for them but they never really dropped afaik?

Hey guys. I tried on my usual size 9 today in Foot locker. These things run big. Passed on them because I needed and 8.5 and they didn’t have it. May go back and purchase and just put an inner sole in to take up some space

3F66BEB3-7674-46E9-AE78-D1A1F953F453.jpeg

I was able to get the University Gold as well. Everybody going be trying get them when they gone. So don’t wait.
Dope, I picked up the pair on the right but ripped off the red lace thingy.
Any reason why they didn't sell these online?
Also, has that green pair dropped as well?

Dope, I picked up the pair on the right but ripped off the red lace thingy.
Any reason why they didn't sell these online?
Also, has that green pair dropped as well?
I got the University Gold for Hibbett Sports online. I seen them and bought them quick.
But i did see Nike just restocked them as well couple days ago

I need these Black Toe lows in a size 14. Went to a local Footlocker but the highest they had was a size 13

Quick question..does anyone know if Chicago lows came with extra laces ..any have a pic of shoes ds with the box

Back
Top Bottom