Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

So I’m assuming that the purps are gonna just appear in stores like the black toes. Need those, sooner rather than later.

So I’m assuming that the purps are gonna just appear in stores like the black toes. Need those, sooner rather than later.
From what I can see only the Jordan 1 High OG's have actual release dates. The mids and lows will be release randomly online and in stores.

Nike isn't using the OG mold because they aren't retros like the ones that came out a few years ago. They're the low version of the "mid" hence no NA, OG mold, and the "new" embellishments. They look like skate shoes... like they were intended to be with then "phat" low first dropped...

The lows are gonna be sought after in due time. Trust.

The OG lows are already sought after tbh. I agree resell prices are going to be insane in 2-3 years though since Nike/JB have more or less killed the model. Adding to this that AJ1s don’t crumble/crack, DS pairs will still be extremely wearable in even a decade.

Been a minute since I rocked these. I'll be taking these with me to Vegas next week for sure
20190515_111400_HDR.jpg
20190515_111413_HDR.jpg
How the fit and quality on these?

Yeah I was surprised to these these Leo’s in store since I been in a break. I’m lovin’ them. Lovely option for the spring/summer.

Only thing I dislike about the black toes are the 23 and the non Nike air. I’ll cop on deep discount if at all

Back
Top Bottom