Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

On the fence about them now

One a related note, these are getting tons of wear. I understand wanted more OG lows, but wouldn’t hate on some of the lows we’ve been getting.

Casual day today at work... bomb were apparently found at Fulton Street , our building wasn’t even evacuated and we are right in front
D53D4CE4-FF1A-4D9D-BB81-B7D3C7C9E1C6.jpeg

On the fence about them now

One a related note, these are getting tons of wear. I understand wanted more OG lows, but wouldn’t hate on some of the lows we’ve been getting.

Casual day today at work... bomb were apparently found at Fulton Street , our building wasn’t even evacuated and we are right in front
D53D4CE4-FF1A-4D9D-BB81-B7D3C7C9E1C6.jpeg

I like those but I have Royal Flyknits....feel too similar for ME to justify having both.

people are sleeping on the royal toes. they are very good for the price, especially at discounted price. I got mine for 76 bucks, but I've seen people getting them for 65 bucks.

Yeah I am intrigued by blue toes. Just want to see them in hand.

the argument over materials used on the low “SBB” can be seen two ways. The negative. Or how they aren’t screwing those over that purchased the leather high tops.

Either way, to each their own. They are a high quality pair of 1 lows. They are very nice pair in person even with the nubuck used on the pair.

people are sleeping on the royal toes. they are very good for the price, especially at discounted price. I got mine for 76 bucks, but I've seen people getting them for 65 bucks.

They are on my radar. I need to see that pic that makes me pull the trigger. I will be copping gold toes though. Overall I’m appreciating the releases

Gold toes have restocked like 5 times and have started showing up in stores within the past few weeks around Houston. Passing on the SBB lows. Hate the patent swoosh. May get the court Purples.

Back
Top Bottom