Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

More phat low's
Screenshot_2019-12-11-19-28-23.jpg
coming

I’m surprised they haven’t made more og lows. I know they rotted on shelves a few years ago but I think they would do very well if they released now.

What ever happened to those all white & navy phat lows that were supposed to come out? Did they ever release?

IMO these are the best Phats to release this year (or frankly ever) and the only ones I actually copped and I’ve always been a huge “anti Phats” guy but this cw compelled me to give em a try. Also doesn’t hurt that JB marketed these as a skate shoe so personally I kind of consider them to be like an SB. Besides those white/navy’s these are probably the only Phats I’ll ever acknowledge.
8F77A475-B217-4876-BD58-F32F35CE09E6.jpeg

IMO these are the best Phats to release this year (or frankly ever) and the only ones I actually copped and I’ve always been a huge “anti Phats” guy but this cw compelled me to give em a try. Also doesn’t hurt that JB marketed these as a skate shoe so personally I kind of consider them to be like an SB. Besides those white/navy’s these are probably the only Phats I’ll ever acknowledge.
8F77A475-B217-4876-BD58-F32F35CE09E6.jpeg
CW is great, but materials make it complicated for an all around shoe, I have wore them for 6-8 times and the shoes are not keeping as they should. Impossible to wear in rain, and very complicated to clean.

CW is great, but materials make it complicated for an all around shoe, I have wore them for 6-8 times and the shoes are not keeping as they should. Impossible to wear in rain, and very complicated to clean.

I hear ya. I definitely don’t wear mine as much you probably do so can’t speak on how it holds over time. Also they’re def not a shoe I’d reach for on a rainy day because they are a suede material, so there’s that. What I will say is that I think the suede upper made them comfortable right out of the box for me and they seem like they’ll hold up just as good as any other suede shoe. For cleaning I’d recommend a suede cleaning brush kit. Should work just fine.

Yeah those are dope. Man lows get no love but I’m totally cool with that. Makes it easier to obtain.
Edit: looks like a big swoosh too!

Last edited:
On those Chinese New Year what’s that white piece under the laces? Looks like a piece of paper that got stuck on it and they still snapped the photo.

No thanks. Don’t need anymore lows at the moment. Maybe an OG color spring 20 and I’ll be happy.

Back
Top Bottom