Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

*flamesuit on*
2B5DF74E-4273-4707-B0A5-F9992CE7AA59.jpeg

I love these more than the OGs! As running enthusiast, these are the perfect blend of a performance meets classic/lifestyle sneaker. Forefoot Zoom Air draped with the classic “Banned” colorblocking makes these one of my favorite *new sneakers of 2020!

E2B8698D-E5BD-486A-B88E-064249D90D14.jpeg

Usually, it takes me months to years to UNDS my sneakers... but I UNDSed these within one week! lol

They look sleek and feel quite snappy with the FF Zoom Air. Will definitely run in a pair once I land a double. I’ll honestly triple up when they go on clearance. They need to release a Black/Royal and a New Love cw in these!

Last edited:
I could've sworn that I turned down buying chi1 lows for $279 ... seen joints for 700-1000.

Anyone seen shattered backboard Flyknit lows, new or used, US or international? Love my black pair but the SB seems much harder to track down...

I could've sworn that I turned down buying chi1 lows for $279 ... seen joints for 700-1000.
I grabbed a pair off of goat the previous summer used for $300. At the time I was feeling fairly conflicted about it, but I’m totally okay now knowing new pairs are going for $1k.

Edit: They were in like new condition with all the stars, the pattern on the nubs, and no lint on the sock liner. The guy probably only wore them once.

sheesh only paid $50 for my chi lows brand new back then off ebay. can't believe the prices they're going for right now

The glitter is basically prevalent on all DS 1s released and kept for a few years. More concerning, is the yellowing on the midsole. I’ve heard this is because of the paper but I’m not sure this has been confirmed.

Soles are Sail, supposed to look aged.

If it makes you feel any better, I kept mine DS since 2015 and this happened (pic from last week)...

DD0FA690-4C0C-42A8-82A7-25A01EEBCE5C.jpeg

Had 10 pairs, and they all did that along with the Highs. Cleaned ‘em up and got rid of ‘em asap!

These, Royals, and Chicagos were the first shoes I stockpiled after seeing them disrespected in outlets for $70-$75 lol!

I remembered walking in to my local store with full size runs of J1 Chi low, no one wants them before since all s'heads are looking for the highs.

damn, got cart jacked because when i was about to check out i had to remove some other pair i added to the cart prior, by the time i tried to submit it said sold out :smh:

i thought people hates these non "og" version ?

:lol:

Welp missed out. I’ve been putting up with garbage notifications from sneaker deals for weeks just so I could get these and of course I don’t get an alert for them

I have a feeling these royal lows were meant to be the Knick lows they started talking about earlier in the year.

They probably just scrapped the orange parts.

Back
Top Bottom