Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Joined Aug 23, 2012
Did the astrograbbers ever release in the US?

I've been holding out on StockX waiting to see them at retail.

Joined Feb 27, 2016
Did the astrograbbers ever release in the US?

I've been holding out on StockX waiting to see them at retail.
Haven't seen them launch in US sites yet.
When Footpatrol launched them, they didn't sell out that quick compared to other colourways.
Hopefully when US launches them, it would be an easy cop.

Joined Aug 23, 2012
Haven't seen them launch in US sites yet.
When Footpatrol launched them, they didn't sell out that quick compared to other colourways.
Hopefully when US launches them, it would be an easy cop.
Do we even know for sure a US release is happening at this point? I assume it is but haven’t seen a confirmation.

Joined Feb 25, 2004
please bring back the og low mold from a few years back
Any visuals on the differences?

I've seen this group of resellers at Nike outlets rock AJ1 lows and they look really good.
I like that not too many people are up on them. I'm shooting for a pair soon.

stann

formerly stanleynhan
Joined Jan 21, 2015
Any visuals on the differences?

I've seen this group of resellers at Nike outlets rock AJ1 lows and they look really good.
I like that not too many people are up on them. I'm shooting for a pair soon.
he’s referring to the lows that released years back and pretty much went on deep discount and we’re all over outlets. the ones dropping now are all phat lows

those lows are way better and the reason why i can’t get down with any of these new lows

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now