Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

9E7E6627-AB0E-4693-8EBB-C094DC40220F.jpeg

Beautiful

Now I got an email stating the seller shipped the shoe. This is after my original order was cancelled “due to not passing authentification”. But they never email me last time stating the shoe was ever shipped. Weird

Def weird but they probably just found another pair for you without saying it.

interesting enough…….

a major fake factory released OG chicago lows this week.

havent heard of a release, but sometimes the fake factories release before info hits.

the check on them isnt the big check from the last OG chicago low release. so maaaaaaaaybe. a release is coming? take it for what its worth.

Maybe it’s because I don’t like orange very much, but I don’t understand the hype over these starfish.🤷‍♂️

I like the shade of orange used and the chicago color blocking. In addition, the leather on the upper is better than your "run-of-the-mill" phat tongue jordan low. So, right from the early photos, I knew I had to have these.

I personally don't care much for the "starfish or no starfish" debate. To me, this is just a dope looking shoe.

interesting enough…….

a major fake factory released OG chicago lows this week.

havent heard of a release, but sometimes the fake factories release before info hits.

the check on them isnt the big check from the last OG chicago low release. so maaaaaaaaybe. a release is coming? take it for what its worth.
Isn’t putian under covid lockdown right now? Also all factories making Nike in Vietnam have been halted since July and no end in sight. All Nike by you produced in vietnam will not have it delivered anytime
Soon. My dunk n7 still stuck on the ordering phase

Back
Top Bottom