Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

In August there were a number of reports of some AJ 1 low mochas being released and I'm actually more interested in a mocha low than most other releases. I haven't seen any new information but I've noticed that pairs are showing up on StockX and Ebay. One Ebay listing shows a receipt from an Athlete's Foot in Georgia. Does anyone know if there have been small releases or smaller shops just dropping small batches of these or are these pairs just fakes that sellers are hoping will get through StockX and Ebay verification? Could they be getting them from Nike Europe or some other legit supply chain? They can't all be fakes right? Or can they? I haven't seen any new information about these, but multiple pairs seem to be reselling and I have no faith in nike.com if they do drop since I haven't hit on SNKRS or nike.com in months.

air-jordan-1-low-mocha-brown-.jpg

In August there were a number of reports of some AJ 1 low mochas being released and I'm actually more interested in a mocha low than most other releases. I haven't seen any new information but I've noticed that pairs are showing up on StockX and Ebay. One Ebay listing shows a receipt from an Athlete's Foot in Georgia. Does anyone know if there have been small releases or smaller shops just dropping small batches of these or are these pairs just fakes that sellers are hoping will get through StockX and Ebay verification? Could they be getting them from Nike Europe or some other legit supply chain? They can't all be fakes right? Or can they? I haven't seen any new information about these, but multiple pairs seem to be reselling and I have no faith in nike.com if they do drop since I haven't hit on SNKRS or nike.com in months.

I’m in GA I’ll go to the mall and look…

Nice find. This info led me to Google Jordan 1 low SE chocolate instead of Jordan 1 low mocha and it looks like they were on Hibbett.com too, or maybe they just have them up and will be coming soon. Good to know there is some sign of legit pairs on the market. Thanks!

Went to double up and got another pair off goat but looks like someone at Nike put these on and kicked in a door before sending them out. 😂 Left is my good pair and right is the kicked pair.

BB11A04C-D296-4A1F-AB34-CDB54351087A.jpeg

DEDBEF99-0B13-423A-B46B-498BDA315E56.jpeg

7CCA710D-9491-41C9-9CFF-AB1F896D3992.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom