Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Anybody in LA know where I can get those mystic navy? It looks like everybody is doubling up so they must not have been that bad to get lol?
They appear to be a bit limited and everyone slept on them that 1st day or so. Then they quickly dried up at retail. Looks like resale is the only way now and I'm seeing them slowly creeping up in price. We should already know what's bout to happen with these. It's essentially an og colorway.

Last edited:
Thx for this. Just bought them at close to retail for $150 shipped. I'm returning the other pair that I paid $175 for. Sheeeit, that's gas or food. We in a recession!✊🏾

Just got the mystic navy in hand. I was fairly skeptical about folks claiming the black leather is soft and feels good in hand but pleasantly surprised about that. The blue part is a bit better than the bred or royal lows by a hair, but the black leather is better on the mystic navy by a mile.

prices aren't too bad at the moment, may consider doubling up. For roughly the same price, I personally like these more than most of the ones to be released this year.

Stay strong. Local shop here has corals in everything but a 9-10 but I won’t even budge off half a size (need a 10).
I just called a local spot, I guess most stores out here just haven’t received the Mystic Blues yet, not that they won’t receive them at all! Told me Nike just hasn’t shipped them to their store yet but they should be getting them either this week or next week, so I’m feeling alot better now. I also prefer a late release, easier to cop when no one is thinking about them lol.

I also think I’m going to go back and double on the coral, I really love this shoe. I’m manifesting a easy cop of those corals for you 🫡

I doubled also. Was gonna return the pair I paid a bit more for, but I'ma just keep it. W/e. Most likely will double on UNCs as well. As long as the colorway is fire, I'll double. Learned my lesson from '14-'16. We need black toe 1 low OGs and SBB 1.0 low OGs. 🔥🔥🔥
Yeah I’m cool with doubling on a 130 dollar shoe. It’s when we get to that 170+ is where I draw the line lol although it’s only a 40$ difference it adds up when you double.

I started stepping away from kicks during 2019 till now because the hype on everything was just too much. I would go for a couple of pairs maybe here or there but if I miss them I wouldn’t care much. The only thing that has my attention now are these og lows that’s unfortunately dragging me back in. Oh and the UNCs will be an absolute double for me, especially because I don’t have the obsidian highs.

I really like these and am glad to have scored a pair via SNKRS
C82EE425-878D-4F90-9329-9D86937269FE.jpeg

So pair 1 of 2 (ebay pair) came in of the mystic navys. Man, the smell is amazing! Anyway, as stated, the black leather is on another level. Buttery soft, for sure. The toe box ain't the same, but still alot softer than shadow 2.0 or crimson tint or chunky dunky and won't crease nearly as bad. The blue is a bit muted, but it has enough contrast from the black so it works. These are super dope, I love them and worth a double imo even paying resale. Price will only go up on these, this is a guarantee.

My biggest gripe other than the small swoosh (the missing lace hole doesn't bother me), and no one has mentioned this, is that the wings logo on the heel is super small compared to the '15 -'16 pairs. That's a pretty big disappointment as that was one of my favorite details, the HUGE wings logo on the heel of the older pairs. I'll post a few pics later.

Corals are dope, but navys on a whole nother level due to materials and OG vibes. As seen in pic 3, both wings are way smaller than the older pairs from '15 - '16, but the navys wings are even smaller than corals. Pics of '15 breds for comparison...
20220706_142038.jpg
20220706_142102.jpg
20220706_142133.jpg
Screenshot_20220706-142945_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20220706-142921_Brave.jpg

🤔
:ohwell:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom