Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Repped, Finally a photo 
nthat.gif

Since many don't have the (Royal) highs, I think these will sell out.
People don't have bred highs either tho
It is my opinion that the Royal highs from 2013 were game-changers so I think these sell out, but I certainly hope they do not.

It would have been cool if they had used the remastered leather from the remastered molds on these and the Shadows since we will not be getting highs.

They always leave something to be desired.

It's annoying...

but apparently a hard lesson to learn. 
laugh.gif

I'm still here.

Tired of hearing about debates of whether a shoe will sell out or not. I think it would be more appropriate to discuss how easy they will be to secure. Maybe they sell out maybe they don't. But I'm sure everyone who wants their pair will secure it

Tired of hearing about debates of whether a shoe will sell out or not. I think it would be more appropriate to discuss how easy they will be to secure. Maybe they sell out maybe they don't. But I'm sure everyone who wants their pair will secure it

I want them to sit just cuz I won't have the cash come release day. I need people to chill for a minute haha

Damn I been waiting to see a pic of these since I saw the breds. Finally a leak. At 130 I think these will sell and most who don't have breds yet and get these these will chase them down too. I would love to get these on disco but not gonna risk holding out. X2 for me no doubt.

You have no excuse on the Breds

You can still get em for retail or under
I didn't say I never got the breds at all, I just said I couldn't get them on rd because I was at work and when I got off they were gone. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom