Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

That's Cause It Is
wink.gif

Correct Me If Im Wrong But I Don't Recall Breds Coming In GS?

Odd

Yall Can Thank @ColdCity For Sharing This One Via Text
They did, haven't seen too many of them though

Love the sail > white midsole on the blk/red low's ... Def bending my blue rule for these lows if I can snipe at box

The midsole looks sail to me. :nerd:

Because it is, exact same mold and shoe as the bred lows. Most likely from the pic, exact same quality too. Only difference is it looks like the softer tongue from the Royal highs

It would have been cool if they had used the remastered leather from the remastered molds on these and the Shadows since we will not be getting highs.They always leave something to be desired.It's annoying...but apparently a hard lesson to learn. 
laugh.gif
I'm still here.
Not that it really matters... But were still in transition mode. I think we're still getting shoes that decisions were made a long time ago. 

The blk red lows were produced just over a year ago and those decisions for textile materials were made months and months in advance so i'm hoping were gonna start finally seeing what jb and nike were promising. I can only hope

Yes they did come out in GS for the breds. I think only the neutral greys didn't come out in GS.

The neutral greys didn't even really come out. :lol:

Yes. Here's a pic of a 4y brother. The royals come in the OG box. The breds came int he new 23 box.

OG box. :x

Because it is, exact same mold and shoe as the bred lows. Most likely from the pic, exact same quality too. Only difference is it looks like the softer tongue from the Royal highs

I like the softer royal tongue works better with a low and no-shows.

Hmmmm and to think all of yous bashing the "poor man" 1. I like them for the comfort of lounging without regrets id messing them up. With sweats they are clutch for many tasks at hand. Sheesh

Gonna be hard to sit on the sidelines for this one.  Love my bred lows.  Super comfy, knock-around summer shoes.  Keeps my OG highs fresher longer 
nthat.gif

I might get these for a sole swap for those Royal 1.5's that might come out later on.

That idea is turrible. not srs

Gonna be hard to sit on the sidelines for this one.  Love my bred lows.  Super comfy, knock-around summer shoes.  Keeps my OG highs fresher longer :nthat:

Yep. just slip them on and beat them up. Gonna keep my Black/red and Royals Highs last a lifetime.

If these didn't come out the same week as the UNCs I'd definitely be doubling up on them. They look so good.

I'm passing on UNC to get Royal lows.

Also, what is up with the white insole. Should've been black.

Back
Top Bottom