Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Mail call...

20190805_222018.jpg

The low tops are tricky on sizing... the Gold Toes are 9.5 and Black Toes are size 9... barely any difference....

20190805_222305.jpg

Attachments

• 20190805_222305.jpg
    20190805_222305.jpg
    265.3 KB · Views: 10
So the midnight navys arent too bad on resell. How do you guys suspect the UNC lows will Do?

Also how is sizing on the midnight navy lows? Half size down like other OG lows?
Thanks.

Last edited:
Didn't peep navy pre release. They've been steady at retail, then shot up after Trav lol.

UNC been at 2hun and up pre release my size. Hype is drawing me away.

It's was so nice to grab those navy's hassle free

So the midnight navys arent too bad on resell. How do you guys suspect the UNC lows will Do?

Also how is sizing on the midnight navy lows? Half size down like other OG lows?
Thanks.

I would say TTS for SB Midnight Navys. The insole on my ‘15 Royals is thinner than my Midnight Navys and the material seems a bit thinner overall (both of mine are size 11). Overall, I think this is why my Royals feel roomier.

Thanks.

7AD33723-343D-490F-9DCE-65F93932E1E6.jpeg
Just in case anyone is wondering about the difference in insoles. The top is SB and bottom is OG. OG is soft ortholite, about 4.5mm thick. SB is firmer material, about 6mm thick with the heel being even thicker with zoom and heel cup. Haven’t tried them on yet but can see how the same size as in OG lows might feel tighter.

I saw there should be PSG jordan one lows dropping, and i think there are absolute fire. Does anyone know when they will drop in Europe? And if i missed and they already droped, how i can still get my hands on a pair?

See a couple people getting the SBB lows in. Prices a little over $110 for them on stockx.

Damn Nas one of my favorite rappers tho. It Was Written was one of the first hip-hop album I listened to in middle school

Anyway I did a straight 180 and ended up copping the Royal Toe :lol:. I stopped by Shoe Palace after getting a cut and checked it again. The quality ain’t that bad, and I might be wrong about the toe being like the royal OG cardboard leather.

Last edited:
These lows are fire. Especially at the price since everything is so over priced these days. You nerds crying about OG's need to be quiet already. End of the day, when they are on foot no one is gonna notice a few little details between these and "OG" lows. I'm glad they are putting out dope colorways that are accessible to everyone. Stop being sneaker snobs :smh:

Back
Top Bottom