Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

4023DD2F-4559-40DD-8739-59C184A17C6C.jpeg
I’d cop sooner, if the other OG lows are any indication, price is going to go up.
You’re def on to something. I went to look up a pair of low Chicagos and didn’t realize they went up that much. What happened?!

These lows are fire. Especially at the price since everything is so over priced these days. You nerds crying about OG's need to be quiet already. End of the day, when they are on foot no one is gonna notice a few little details between these and "OG" lows. I'm glad they are putting out dope colorways that are accessible to everyone. Stop being sneaker snobs :smh:

Copped both gold toe and royal and I love them. They’ve been getting lots of wear from me and they are still holding up great.

Kind of regret not copping the blacktoes

Copped both gold toe and royal and I love them. They’ve been getting lots of wear from me and they are still holding up great.

Kind of regret not copping the blacktoes

have the 3 and I don't think you are missing too much. quality is nicer on the gold and royal toes.

depending on the size but i think size 10 and up of the black toes are still popping up here and there

4023DD2F-4559-40DD-8739-59C184A17C6C.jpeg

You’re def on to something. I went to look up a pair of low Chicagos and didn’t realize they went up that much. What happened?!

Thirst for 2015 OG high Chis (current resale on those is absurd) mixed with lack of OG low releases (less DS pairs of the model in circulation) and, to a much lesser extent, TS hype.

I find it funny how in 2016 lows were hitting steep discount and how people are clamoring for the model now. I think the only non-limited OG lows that didn’t hit discount were the 2015 Breds, which were still a really easy cop on release day.

These lows are fire. Especially at the price since everything is so over priced these days. You nerds crying about OG's need to be quiet already. End of the day, when they are on foot no one is gonna notice a few little details between these and "OG" lows. I'm glad they are putting out dope colorways that are accessible to everyone. Stop being sneaker snobs :smh:

I can’t overlook the Jumpman on the tongue, it’s an awful detail that ruins the shoe for me. I probably wouldn’t mind if I didn’t pretty much exclusively wear OG 1s though but I don’t own any Jumpman 1s so I can’t really consider these.

Thirst for 2015 OG high Chis (current resale on those is absurd) mixed with lack of OG low releases (less DS pairs of the model in circulation) and, to a much lesser extent, TS hype.

I find it funny how in 2016 lows were hitting steep discount and how people are clamoring for the model now. I think the only non-limited OG lows that didn’t hit discount were the 2015 Breds, which were still a really easy cop on release day.

I actually prefer the look/cut of the current phat lows. Not a big fan of the OG lows in general. It just looks like they sliced the ankle off. I had the 2016 low royals and returned them due to really poor quality.

I actually prefer the look/cut of the current phat lows. Not a big fan of the OG lows in general. It just looks like they sliced the ankle off. I had the 2016 low royals and returned them due to really poor quality.

Oh for sure, I’m not debating material quality here-some of those OG lows had awful quality, the toebox on my OG Royal lows crumpled like cardboard. Jumpman tongues on 1s are probably the thing I hate most among retros since I personally feel it completely kills otherwise good cws. I’d have no problem with phats if we got OG tongues.

hey guys, sorry for the question but been outta the Jordan game for many years. These UNC sb low 1s that come out monday....is that going to be a highly sought after shoe, or should it be a fairly easy buy on SKRS?

hey guys, sorry for the question but been outta the Jordan game for many years. These UNC sb low 1s that come out monday....is that going to be a highly sought after shoe, or should it be a fairly easy buy on SKRS?

never an easy buy on SNKRS. I haven't hit on anything in 2 years.

crap, ive never used it. Thats the only online place to get them right?
No. Google to find a list of online retailers. Also jump in this thread day of, like the last koston 1’s, and users have been good about sharing links

Bro what the hell happened to Koston 1 low resell in the last week? My size 10 has gone bananas :smh:.

Bro what the hell happened to Koston 1 low resell in the last week? My size 10 has gone bananas :smh:.

Yea most sizes have jumped like $50 from last week, the thirst for lows is real. Never thought I’d see lows resell for $800+ like the Travis Scott’s have

travis hype did not i repeat did not have any influence on chicago low price... Prices were already where they are at before release i would say 2015 spike caused increase

Yup, all Travis lows did was make people want the chicago lows and see the current price, but the market for them went up whenever the 2015 highs did.
Crazy. I copped Chicago lows on sale from NDC for like $60 and have used them as bad weather beaters over the past few years.

Back
Top Bottom