Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

New pickup
D099F722-1E62-444B-ADAB-02EC3B172FAC.jpeg

Went Ahead And Jumped On The Only Locally Listed Pair That Happened To Be My Size Before The Market Gets Any Crazier For These
CBF0DE16-832A-4D80-8F3F-3DF0BD658BE5.jpeg

Nike Needs To Keep Sourcing Materials From Wherever They Get This “Powder Blue” Stock. All I’m Looking For As An AJ1 Fan :pimp:
9D8D3476-2403-4E37-851C-0B0DE9E82DBF.jpeg

Soon.

I called and went to a few footlockers today here in new York, only one store here in Brooklyn got them and they sold out within a few hours aka resellers smh

Swoosh is indeed patent (Or just cheap plastic intended to be patent.......lol)

Compared to the OGs, I like the tongue actually unlike how they did the original non OG lows. I could go with out the 23 on the lace hook but could always remove it

It is actually pretty good quality. I think many complaining will regret it. No matter what because of resale, I took the little hit for a General Release. I think they will be a online sell out and a by chance in store since they don't give release dates on these.

I kinda trend more towards someone like a Nightwing and if I like it, I will wear it. And this pair at least makes me want to consider at least getting the blue toes. the all gold patent is just too much for me. haha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom