Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Cart checkout problems for 10 min straight until I called and spoke to a rep....
20190913_142950.jpg

Grabbed the lows in a size 9. If I remember correctly when I seen like a size 12 on display a few weeks ago, they had the same materials as the gold toe, royal toe lows. Which was I expect in a $90 shoe.

damn that was quick, I just ordered some kicks on hibbetts that shipped on the 8th and they're barely gonna be delivered tomorrow :emoji_face_palm:

They were scheduled for Tuesday, alongside my NYC to Paris. I don’t mind a day early lll.

Hibbet is usually quick on The shipping, order the royal low and Orlando and received them within 3 days.

What did you order from them, if you not mind me asking?

They were scheduled for Tuesday, alongside my NYC to Paris. I don’t mind a day early lll.

Hibbet is usually quick on The shipping, order the royal low and Orlando and received them within 3 days.

What did you order from them, if you not mind me asking?
that's pretty quick though :pimp:
lowkey jelly you had access on friday for snrks :frown: I remember being able to do the fortnite picture thingy for the ny to paris they had earlier before they released too :angry:
ironically I ordered the NY to Paris too :lol: my first order from them so I was able to add that 15% off :nthat:
maybe it had something to do with the hurricane? idk... I think I'm thinking about it too much now :ohwell:

Last edited:
Ugh now I guess I’m kinda wanting SBB lows just cause after seeing all of y’all getting y’all’s pairs. I’m not crazy about them but feel like I need for the collection thanks to you guys lol

just copped a size 9 sbb lows at champs on 125th in Harlem. looks like they got a restock. they also had 9.5

Back
Top Bottom