Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Well GS sizes are available. Picked these up today for my girl at Kids Foot Locker.
D6FB027C-7BEB-4ECB-9AE9-0317806B68F6.jpeg

1 lows have really grown on me. The only thing I’m not totally on board with is the jumpman on the tongue

my most worn pair for the past couple of months are my Chicago lows. I threw in zoom air insoles, then some old ultra boost ones on top and they’re too comfy. And they look great with shorts or joggers, turn heads, and look better with age.

worst purchase was those SBB lows. Poor quality and look awful with creases.

What's the point of making a post of "...."? Because you've done it twice back to back in this thread.

How about try to actually contribute some damn discussion if you want the thread moving again.

Stupid troll.

What's the point of making a post of "...."? Because you've done it twice back to back in this thread.

How about try to actually contribute some damn discussion if you want the thread moving again.

Stupid troll.

Relax it was a typo and I been on this forum well over 18 years don't get fooled by the start date. Relax homie... Troll lmfao

Been wearing the sbb lows lately and I feel like these are more wider/comfy than the highs and I have wide feet.

Back
Top Bottom