Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

yah i placed an order as well and the confirmation didnt even give me an order # and said they'll let me know when its ready for pick-up even though i didnt choose that option

and then about an hour after i placed the order, there was still fsr

These randomly popped up on Nike EU a couple days ago. I haven’t seen many places release these so far, just a couple places in the EU.
I’m not usually a fan of the non OG Jordan 1 lows caught my eye from the early images.
The leather is that horrible Jordan cheap stuff but the denim is nice. There is a real contrast in the medial & lateral sides of my pair but I don’t mind. They only come with blue laces, I thought I’d try white but the blue looks better.

F6577ED3-9543-409B-BE8B-AAF5042FBBFE.jpeg
03175C19-1D15-4AB9-83A7-9F3D381D7065.jpeg
34BB044F-9154-480A-9485-1526F3C9CDD5.jpeg
9101FB1E-11D9-4E20-80C0-BA3BB6C75A79.jpeg

Order placed. Paypal paid and cancelled. FNL
told me nothing. Called around in IL. All sold out.

It doesn’t look like I got em either , I don’t see the order in my finishline acct or anything in my paypal acct. Weird cuz I made it thru the checkout confirmation page. Damn
yah i placed an order as well and the confirmation didnt even give me an order # and said they'll let me know when its ready for pick-up even though i didnt choose that option

and then about an hour after i placed the order, there was still fsr
So it’s not just me. I got that same
Ship to store thing when I clearly chose delivery. I got a paypal confirm but nothing from finish line. No money was taken out of my acct but I have no idea what’s going on. I checked out like 5 min after I got a tweet at 11am so I know they couldn’t have sold out that fast

Did the wht lows with the gold swooshes ever drop in the states?

dont think they ever surfaced...

So it’s not just me. I got that same
Ship to store thing when I clearly chose delivery. I got a paypal confirm but nothing from finish line. No money was taken out of my acct but I have no idea what’s going on. I checked out like 5 min after I got a tweet at 11am so I know they couldn’t have sold out that fast
Those were ghost orders. Lots of ppl had that. If there isn't an order number, meaning it didn't go through. My card was billed and reversed when I tried. As for whether it sold out that fast, no one really knows I guess. Finishline's site ain't the best with handling traffic. Was pretty frustrating on my end as I tried like 3 times and then gave up.

I got through on finish line for the reverse bred, got confirmation email and order #.
I got a whole bunch of ghost order on satin/bio hacks :frown:

I also checked out of footlocker for the reverse bred rather easily

What's the best spot to get some decently cheap cream laces for Jordan 1 lows? Got some really poor quality fake Union split laces and the cream aspect looks fire. I'm tempted to dye the white areas as well.

Attachments

• IMG_6561.jpg
    IMG_6561.jpg
    329.5 KB · Views: 444
What's the best spot to get some decently cheap cream laces for Jordan 1 lows? Got some really poor quality fake Union split laces and the cream aspect looks fire. I'm tempted to dye the white areas as well.
Can try this site and select the 140 cm for AJ1 lows. Use SLICKIES10 for 10% off.

Did the astrograbbers ever release in the US?

I've been holding out on StockX waiting to see them at retail.

Did the astrograbbers ever release in the US?

I've been holding out on StockX waiting to see them at retail.
Haven't seen them launch in US sites yet.
When Footpatrol launched them, they didn't sell out that quick compared to other colourways.
Hopefully when US launches them, it would be an easy cop.

Haven't seen them launch in US sites yet.
When Footpatrol launched them, they didn't sell out that quick compared to other colourways.
Hopefully when US launches them, it would be an easy cop.
Do we even know for sure a US release is happening at this point? I assume it is but haven’t seen a confirmation.

Back
Top Bottom