Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Zion Air Jordan 1 Low OG Voodoo DZ7292-200 Release Date

Some people are too sensitive out here.

Or maybe people just buy what they like and don't need condescending comments like yours to bring em down or question their purchase.

He asked for opinions on the shoe. You could have just kept it moving or said you're not a fan, instead you chose to be a **** about it.

We don't need that ish around here bro.

:lol:
But you just called home boy a ‘smart ***’
No one was hurt…
…or were they?🤔

We’re supposed to keep opinions to ourselves?
…on a chat board?
…in a thread for OG lows?

Well… that’s your opinion

:stoneface:

Kids & their feelings these days…:lol:

Or maybe people just buy what they like and don't need condescending comments like yours to bring em down or question their purchase.

He asked for opinions on the shoe. You could have just kept it moving or said you're not a fan, instead you chose to be a **** about it.

Buy what you like for sure but if you ask for an opinion on it you might get a direct and blunt response.

I hear you bro - it’s always easy for people to say sh** across a screen and keyboard but to be fair, I do think his comment was light-hearted and funny. I don’t think he meant any malicious intention with it.

Back
Top Bottom