Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

lmao at that kobe gif i watched that, it was after a turnover where he threw the ball directly to J Kidd

Not legit ...they can easily throw them on ebay and make that x2 or 3. I bet they dont use paypal because they know paypal will take that money out their account when people start complaining about them selling replicas.

A full size run of DB IV's when they only released at Niketowns and NDC. :rolleyes :lol:

Last edited:
Lol my boy GrapeApe stays with the anger. I swear you come on here to relieve stress my dude, is your life going okay?
Exactly what I do.  People on here  must really seem to like my method of stress relief, at least.

I understand if you think that though, if I am saying something logical you probably assume it is directed at something ridiculously stupid that you have said.  You should have seen how mad I was when I posted that info about the JJ grand opening.  ARGHHHHH!!

And LOL at "lmfaoooo... havent read any posts but this one has me ROFL"  from kixxrus.....you replied to another post at the top of this page
roll.gif

My pair just left IN from FNL. Money deducted from account. Will be here on Friday. Off work on Saturday and will be out and about causing people to have to go see a chiropractor for neck problems.

Starting to dislike FNL for shipping it UPS and then transferring to USPS. I guess that's the price I pay for shipping.
mean.gif

I've found it more and more difficult to keep the shoe size my feet have been for 12 yrs. 

I'm a 9, but my shoes in the last two years have been in the range of 8.5 - 9 and a few 9.5-10. 

And I can't even predict whether to size up or down on shoes from the same line.  ie. Jordan 9s, 7s, Lebrons 8-X.

Charcoal 9s fit perfect, but the 9s this year ran .5 small...but db9 size 9 runs TTS for me.

These 11s definitely run .5 small.

Jordan/Nike straight up trolling on shoe sizing.
mean.gif
I rejoined this site just to say Amen to this.

Damn they're improving the craft everyday. They are making them look better and better every time they show a new one. I would love to grab a DB4 along with a little jam. I am sure everyone in here feels the same. I wish I could take advantage of something like that. But the saying don't change, just ppl do. Whatever seems to good to be true usually is. Even if you have a 1% question, that's usually enough for me to bow out. Although I would live to grab one of each and call December a crazy month !!! Lol !!! I never saw any video like that before, but damn !!! I have a feeling that someone here might try them out, if you do pls post pics.

Last edited:
Lol so they are bums for not having something you didn't know existed a week ago?
..I didn't know customs existed a week ago, wtf are you saying?
laugh.gif

I'm not really complaining or crying; I expected UPS to do the same with FedEx for some reason.

Only called them bums cause they acted like complete jerk offs.

Last edited:
Would you guys say these are better or worse quality then the CDP pair?

cause i have a potential trade of KD 5 christmas for CDP 11s, but if the 2012 pair are better quality, id definitely rather get those

Not legit ...they can easily throw them on ebay and make that x2 or 3. I bet they dont use paypal because they know paypal will take that money out their account when people start complaining about them selling replicas.

A full size run of DB IV's when they only released at Niketowns and NDC. :rolleyes :lol:

how are they gonna know they are replicas? they are the exact same. hence why im not calling them fake. i just call them early release. no one knows the truth about them...

..I didn't know customs existed a week ago, wtf are you saying?:lol:

I'm not really complaining or crying; I expected UPS to do the same with FedEx for some reason.

Only called them bums cause they acted like complete jerk offs.

Oh, I gotcha...

Yep...got my cool grey 9s from the and a pair of XI enroute from them as well
Are you located in the US? If so, how much custom fees did you have to pay?

I ordered a pair of XI's off SNS, as well as a separate order of New Balances a couple of days later. 

Guess I have to anticipate for custom fees, or does it matter who you order from and what carrier they use to ship in Europe?

Thanks.

Last edited:
It's a scary scary world out there, that's why it's so important where you buy from. So important !! Just can't trust anything no more, cause those looked real good man. Can't deny that, before it was clear. Not anymore, whether fake, replica, early release, whatever. It's just real scary, for ppl who buy from ebay or resellers. Be very careful with what you buy, no matter what the shoe is. I can go to sleep comfortably at night, I buy strictly retail !!! :smokin

Are you located in the US? If so, how much custom fees did you have to pay?

Thanks.

Yeah, DC area...not expecting any customs fee. Separate transactions each totaling under $250. Cool Greys are already here and on the shelf. 11s were ordered last Thursday.

Only long wait is my reeboks from crooked tounges but I already knew the situation going in...

It's a scary scary world out there, that's why it's so important where you buy from. So important !! Just can't trust anything no more, cause those looked real good man. Can't deny that, before it was clear. Not anymore, whether fake, replica, early release, whatever. It's just real scary, for ppl who buy from ebay or resellers. Be very careful with what you buy, no matter what the shoe is. I can go to sleep comfortably at night, I buy strictly retail !!!
smokin.gif
agreed.  Either online with eastbay/NDC or in person via RSVP @ niketown chicago.  If i miss out on a release I have to have I may try instyleshoes or uptempoair but i dont trust anyone else.  oyeah, flightclub.. but i've only bought 1 pair from them - had some 13 melo lows for (relatively) cheap i couldnt pass on.  I do sell off some extras on ebay but i always provide where i bought from along with a copy of the receipt.

as thirsty as you get dont let yourself fall into traps.  Its just easier to play it safe then to be left wondering.

Back
Top Bottom