Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

PYS is total garbage now.  Just like one of the poster stated they probably bought those from a near by shop. Scum bags!

PYS is out of their **** in minds. Hell, I guess they'll sell out since people droppin 400 for them. 

Just picked up these AJ11 socks at Finishline.

http://www.finishline.com/store/product/jordan-aj11-2-pack-high-crew/_/A-28670?productId=prod709944
2 Pack for $8 not bad - I think I paid almost $10 for 1 pair of Concord socks when they released.
Figure I'd give a NT a crack at these before they disappear.

Anyone know WHY these only came out sizes 7-9? Is it because I'm 31 and shouldn't be wearing socks like these?

I'm having trouble finding the page on citygear where they actually sell the Bred 11s. I find the concords, obviously out of stock, but not the breds. I expect them to already be sold out, but I can't even find the page on their site that sold them.

They only do instore on jordans and hype shoes no phone orders.

my status said delivered to "customer man"...i had been home all day and was like hmm i never got the package...so i drove to ups to confront the driver...he told me he delievered it to my neighbors house and a guy in a florida hoody...i went home and went to his house...he had both my packages...lets just say i was relieved...

esp. after hearing all the horror stories of having ups steal packages...and what do u kno it was ups....but why does finishline make it so clear that it is a finishline product....they need to make there boxes plain brown.

i just got my pair from size in... they didnt double box so the plastic thing got jacked up... i dont care about it anyway... now im just waiting for HS... im worried though because i paid from my debit card and they took the money from my checking... hoping they are legit... my account just says processing... and no email or anything of them shipping it... i did contact them though so ill wait for a response tomorrow

Anyone know WHY these only came out sizes 7-9? Is it because I'm 31 and shouldn't be wearing socks like these?

Lol, me to my friend and I am not ashamed to say so. But no way in hell is 7-9 going to work. No way, not possible. Lol, I don't think these are even made in a larger size either.

Just picked up these AJ11 socks at Finishline.

http://www.finishline.com/store/product/jordan-aj11-2-pack-high-crew/_/A-28670?productId=prod709944
2 Pack for $8 not bad - I think I paid almost $10 for 1 pair of Concord socks when they released.
Figure I'd give a NT a crack at these before they disappear.

I bought concord socks when they were on eastbay. If i could go back in time I would of saved my money for more gameday socks instead.

Just got my pair from Urban Industry from DHL today.. Here are the pics..:smokin

2012 vs CDP

2012 vs CDP

Pic of the Family

Last edited:
anyone hear from offspring?
my order status says deleted and charge still pending.
they havent answered emails yet

kickz got a few pairs.. 

I seen a lil glitch on there too.. went from 139 GBP to 139 euros. copped x2 in a heartbeat. charge pending for 437.10 with VAT and shipping included. lil less than 220 a pair fine with me.. as long as this goes thru lol

add them in ur cart while on the UK version of the site, then switch to international/US and the prices stay the same but currency goes from GBP to euros. 

total price was 329.74 euros and charge on my card was $437.10 USD

doubt itll go thru but **** it, worth a shot. definitely aint payin 300 a pair tho
Just ordered with this. Hopefully it works.

i just got my pair from size in... they didnt double box so the plastic thing got jacked up... i dont care about it anyway... now im just waiting for HS... im worried though because i paid from my debit card and they took the money from my checking... hoping they are legit... my account just says processing... and no email or anything of them shipping it... i did contact them though so ill wait for a response tomorrow

Wow, size? is actually delivering. Where you located plehboi?

To the guys getting your pairs from size can you please post pics. And also where you live? Hoping pairs are already showing up of the east coast. Hopefully I get mine tomorrow.

To the guys getting your pairs from size can you please post pics. And also where you live? Hoping pairs are already showing up of the east coast. Hopefully I get mine tomorrow.

Yes, please tell us where you live, you guys come in here and just disappear :lol:

LOL @ pys. All the sites like pys, uta and citysole lost their minds. They have become victims of their own success. The best site ever was shoetrends which was "sold". Three years ago I would have never been an advocate of buying from the larger entities like ndc or fnl.com, but these days they are all thats left. They charge box and send them to you 9 times out of 10 they are held in a cage in a warehouse so they've never been tried on are picked over.

Back
Top Bottom