Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

losing a little bit of hope each and everyday man...these sites got to give me SOMEthing. and soon 
mean.gif
im in the same boat brother im holding out for a restock if not come income tax time there is gonna b one happy vampire reseller getting my money!

I have a guy that want to trade his DS Chicago 10s and DS playoff 12s for my DS space jams or take 350 cash. Would you guys pass or take the deal? I need you guys help on this one lol

In the long run, you'll make out having the XII and Chi's. Chis are very week right now, but in a year or two, they'll be a decent pair to have. It's amazing how before a retro a shoe can be a top 5 all-time and once they retro, people call them trash. SJ's are a great shoe, but being over 3 years old now, they are more likely to be heading on the downhill side of the yellow soles mountain. The two shoes you have been offered are indeed inferior as it stands and if that is his best offer, pass, but if you can get a little something on top of it, I would strongly consider it.

My size.co.uk order came earlier today

Came home and saw them after my minor surgery. Nice ill gift I guess :D

Box wasn't bad. Edges had minor damages but very good considering it came in a bag
Shoes were amazing. Inspected them and a found minor damage on the pair.
Overall still happy with them. Will post pics later on

I wish. I'm not nearly as good at chess as I used to be. Thanks for bringing that up though, I'll probably go to the library tomorrow to read up on some strategy.
On Topic:
Does anyone know why UPS can just drop and go like that? It seems, at best, irresponsible, and more likely wildly negligent for your customers' packages. There was a 20/20 or Nightline piece about stolen packages where a UPS rep said that package theft was so rare that they didn't keep statistics on it. Personally I think they're full of crap, especially with companies like Finishline putting so much wild branding on their boxes that you might as well put a flashing "STEAL ME PLEASE" sign over it.
Just get cool with ur ups guy. Have a chat or give him a tip

In the long run, you'll make out having the XII and Chi's. Chis are very week right now, but in a year or two, they'll be a decent pair to have. It's amazing how before a retro a shoe can be a top 5 all-time and once they retro, people call them trash. SJ's are a great shoe, but being over 3 years old now, they are more likely to be heading on the downhill side of the yellow soles mountain. The two shoes you have been offered are indeed inferior as it stands and if that is his best offer, pass, but if you can get a little something on top of it, I would strongly consider it.

Strongly agree with cnoriega^^

Just kidding for sure just wanted to give you guys some laughs. mine did ccome today and they look great. very happy with them now just need SJ and cool greys and im set till the columbias

My SNS tracking says "EXCEPTION" with no notes or anything...

Koeln, Germany 12/29/2012 4:51 A.M. In Transit
12/29/2012 4:30 A.M. Departure Scan
Koeln, Germany 12/28/2012 10:20 P.M. Arrival Scan
Langenhagen, Germany 12/28/2012 6:22 P.M. Departure Scan
12/28/2012 5:10 P.M. Arrival Scan
Glostrup, Denmark 12/28/2012 9:30 A.M. Departure Scan
12/28/2012 7:06 A.M. Destination Scan
12/28/2012 7:00 A.M. Arrival Scan
Jarfalla, Sweden 12/27/2012 8:30 P.M. Departure Scan
12/27/2012 7:01 P.M. Export Scan
12/27/2012 7:01 P.M. Origin Scan
Sweden 12/23/2012 6:08 A.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

I'm guessing if its still in transit it should arrive maybe delayed a bit because of bad weather.

Last edited:
Well I talked with finishline they are sending me a $20 gift card for them sending me a 10.5 in a 9.5 box I hate finishline for this one man. Really wanted to rock these. Found some dude locally who will trade but dude wanna charge me $60 just to swap sizes

Got my pair Finishline let me down, my pair came kinda creased on the heel smh! Shoe is so gorgeous props to everybody that got their pair simply iconic.

Crap did anyone experience an "exception" when tracking your shipment through ups? I ordered from sns and it says "exception". Starting to get worried....

My SNS tracking says "EXCEPTION" with no notes or anything...
Koeln, Germany 12/29/2012 4:51 A.M. In Transit
12/29/2012 4:30 A.M. Departure Scan
Koeln, Germany 12/28/2012 10:20 P.M. Arrival Scan
Langenhagen, Germany 12/28/2012 6:22 P.M. Departure Scan
12/28/2012 5:10 P.M. Arrival Scan
Glostrup, Denmark 12/28/2012 9:30 A.M. Departure Scan
12/28/2012 7:06 A.M. Destination Scan
12/28/2012 7:00 A.M. Arrival Scan
Jarfalla, Sweden 12/27/2012 8:30 P.M. Departure Scan
12/27/2012 7:01 P.M. Export Scan
12/27/2012 7:01 P.M. Origin Scan
Sweden 12/23/2012 6:08 A.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS
I'm guessing if its still in transit it should arrive maybe delayed a bit because of bad weather.

I have the same exception dont eem worry

Man I really do hope everyone got a pair of the J's cuz it's straight madness in Miami,It's like everyone has a flu like symptom for the Breds

Last edited:
Got my pair Finishline let me down, my pair came kinda creased on the heel smh! Shoe is so gorgeous props to everybody that got their pair simply iconic.

i got a pair from fnl with a big glue stain on mid sole. lateral side so everyone can see it. looks terrible. did my best with remove it, got most out but a tough stain.

who would thought the SJ's would be worth so much compared to all others :lol:

i swear its like when they dropped most people were disappointed with them.

havent looked at mine in like 3 years :lol: i bet they are yellow as hell :x

My pair from FNL was pretty much flawless, except from one scratch on the Pl which isn't a big deal. 

I have a guy that want to trade his DS Chicago 10s and DS playoff 12s for my DS space jams or take 350 cash. Would you guys pass or take the deal? I need you guys help on this one lol
I'll pass on it bro, Da space jams are like the holy grail. You can always get the playoffs 12 and Chicago 10 but the space jams are hard to come by

Posted my 11s on a local Facebook sneaker group and got offered 350. I guess I won't even be trying to swap for my size if people offering crazy $$$$ like that

Back
Top Bottom