Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

What happened ? What's wrong with the third pair ?

Midsole has a section on one of the shoes where it's glued differently, basically there's a point where the patent leather goes from being attached over the midsole to being under it.

Just looks bad and its very noticeable. Already got it sold to someone locally for retail.
He appreciated just being able to grab a pair and could have cared less.

who would thought the SJ's would be worth so much compared to all others :lol:
i swear its like when they dropped most people were disappointed with them.
havent looked at mine in like 3 years :lol: i bet they are yellow as hell :x

I remember the complaints. Banana shaped, pre-yellowed, etc... I think a lot of the hate came from the high price tag. Now we're accustomed to paying that much for crap so we complain less.

I think the reason that they're worth the most is because they're the oldest (of the new-school 11s). I remember the '00 concords were worth more than the '01 Jams back in the day.

Got my NDC order today. Finally i own a part of history

:nerd:

Last edited:
i got a pair from fnl with a big glue stain on mid sole. lateral side so everyone can see it. looks terrible. did my best with remove it, got most out but a tough stain.
What did you use to remove the glue stain? I have a bad glue stain on the patent leather of my left shoe. Thinking of using goo gone but afraid it might damage the shoe.

Not sure if you will be able to check out through the UK site on Kickz.com.
Yes, I did on the day of their release.

2 pairs at $218 shipped for each pair. CC charge an extra $11.10 for out of the country fees.

They ship UPS, and so far I didn't get any custom fees :tongue:

I Go my Pair On Release day last week for $201.40 from Modells in the Bronx and I was first in line!
smile.gif
 They only had 16 pairs total for Mens sizes and 16 pairs total for the smaller sizes, so 32 pairs in all. They gave out tickets with size numbers on them to the people in line an hour before the store opened.

I wanted size 9.5 but strangely they didnt have NO size 9.5's at all. I had to take the size 10 but that was a good thing because they fit me perfectly. The midsole on the right shoe has a about 3 small creases and a small mark when I first inspected them after getting home.It's hardly noticeable unless you get real close to the shoe but I was still a little dissapointed at that since it's a $185.00 shoe the quallity should have been at it's best. I'll post pics in a few days when I get my camera. Anybody else's  pair(s) had any defects?

DHad the SAME problem with CT, and they only replied after the claim! Did yours ship "skynet worldwide express"?
I'm done with CT and all UK sites. Won't answer phones, VAT fees, long shipping times, more expensive shoes by $80. Fu** them
Yea they shipped skynet worldwide express... But I think it's the luck of the draw... Some people had problems, some didn't have any hiccups whatsoever...

In my experience with overseas ordering.... Fedex is #1, then UPS, and then the USPS (once its inbound)....

USPS is AWEFUL with international shipping but good with domestic...

Yea they shipped skynet worldwide express... But I think it's the luck of the draw... Some people had problems, some didn't have any hiccups whatsoever...
my package shows its already at the local hub. just waiting for delivery. no problems yet.

My SNS tracking says "EXCEPTION" with no notes or anything...
Koeln, Germany 12/29/2012 4:51 A.M. In Transit
12/29/2012 4:30 A.M. Departure Scan
Koeln, Germany 12/28/2012 10:20 P.M. Arrival Scan
Langenhagen, Germany 12/28/2012 6:22 P.M. Departure Scan
12/28/2012 5:10 P.M. Arrival Scan
Glostrup, Denmark 12/28/2012 9:30 A.M. Departure Scan
12/28/2012 7:06 A.M. Destination Scan
12/28/2012 7:00 A.M. Arrival Scan
Jarfalla, Sweden 12/27/2012 8:30 P.M. Departure Scan
12/27/2012 7:01 P.M. Export Scan
12/27/2012 7:01 P.M. Origin Scan
Sweden 12/23/2012 6:08 A.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS
I'm guessing if its still in transit it should arrive maybe delayed a bit because of bad weather.
i guess my shipment is w/ yours. got the same exceptions. hopefully its just a minor issue.

Last edited:
Which shipping option do most people usually use? I always go w/ the cheapest, but mine aren't being delivered till the 4th from FNL and DNC and it is a pain.

Back
Top Bottom