Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

listen to this man! up to you what you prefer though.
thanks for the info. Don't get me wrong I still love my jams. But that icy sole is starting to get a little yellow. It's to the point where I'm scared to rock them due to the chance that it might speed up the yellowing process and I rock my jays. That's why I kinda what the Breds so I can get more wear out of it for years to come. I had a offer for my jams for some Breds with $50 cash but couldn't pull the trigger and make the deal :smh:

Got my pair today from jj. patent leather has a noticeable scratch/scuff mark on the toe box. quality control is lacking at nike 
mean.gif
Yeah, my patent leather head a scuff/hole in it from FNL. Traded them for a DS pair of 11' Concords already though so it's all gravy 
grin.gif

I might be late with the post, but these are the best Christmas gifts I ever gave myself. I missed out on them as a kid, so no way I was letting them get away this time. Found a dude on CL who met me on Christmas Eve and sold em to me for only $250, they're 100% DS too. God Bless the man too for not being a greedy bastard for the holidays, I truly hope good things happen to him for 2013. Too everyone out there still hunting for a pair of your own KEEP THE FAITH. Despite all the ********** out there, there are honest and decent people out there too. MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Yeah, my patent leather head a scuff/hole in it from FNL. Traded them for a DS pair of 11' Concords already though so it's all gravy >D

as i stated before...20 pairs through my hands,from different stores,almos EVERY SINGLE ONE was scuffed scratched mostly on the patent leather.if everyone check his shoes should find out...:smh: :smh: :smh: jb.

Let me correct you, I come here to kill time and chat about the kicks I like.
I honestly could careless if you get them or not. I wont lose any sleep, my heart wont skip a beat and my child wont miss any meat.
I dont know any one on here personally.
When Im done I close my laptop and go about real world stuff the last thing on my mind is whether peps on NT got kicks.
You probably dont know this but when im not on NT, I dont think about anyone in this community.
Any grown man in here complaining had all year to plan their attack.
All it took was minimum initiative, if you could not secure atleast one pair your probably are slacking in other aspects of life.
Im sorry but compared to previous years it was stupid easy to get these.
Sorry you feel that way but I don’t see how your post corrects me. I spoke to talking about shoes and helping people out your post is a personal rant about how you are carrying it up in here. I don’t have a problem with that more power to you. I see a bright future in front of you in the rap game “skip a beat… won’t miss meat”

Traded one of my xi pairs for stealth foams. Always loved foams but was not a fan of the flamboyant color ways so I guess you could say the stealth was my holy grail. I had the pearl white foamposite pro back in high school and those things lasted a whole bball season and summer. This was the best Xmas ever!

Last edited:
playoffs better than jams?kobe better than mj?what do you all smoke down there for the holidays?:smh: :smh: :smh: :tongue:

Last edited:
USPS just delivered my second pair from Size? so both orders came 1 day apart from each other. Patience is key.
happy.gif

Traded one of my xi pairs for stealth foams. Always loved foams but was not a fan of the flamboyant color ways so I guess you could say the stealth was my holy grail. I had the pearl white foamposite pro back in high school and those things lasted a whole bball season and summer. This was the best Xmas ever!

Nice trade..

Finishline didnt require a signature did they? Mine supposedly came yesterday but I was at work. I checked tracking and it said a redelivery attempt will be made next wednesday? i called ups and she said some bull like it was at drivers discretion but that i was right no sig was required. info notice said a sig was required. my ups driver is saltier than a salt mine. i lived here three years and plenty and i mean plenty of packages have been left on door steps. waiting until wednesday now due to hate in someones heart. and no, their are no neighbors to speak of and i live in WV. and appearently myself this ups driver that hates and like 5 other people collect shoes around here so they were in no danger on my door step. none at all.

I guess I'm stuck until the 2nd for my other set of 11's to show with my Thunders. :smh: Ahh well, it's been a good year in general. I'm actually happy the Lebron X's haven't appealed to me. That saved me a boat load of doe this year. Thank you Nike. Hope everyone was able to obtain at least one pair of 11's. I would have to agree with a comment that was said earlier that the quality on these were definitely more than proper for a modern day retro. Have a safe and blessed New Year fellas...

Oh my! I cant watch
Jordan the shoe > Kobe the shoe
[COLOR=#red]Jordan the player > Kobe the player ...flame suit on[/COLOR]

Not sure if serious bruh...

Correction on this statement! MJ and the Bulls don't lose 20+ pt leads in the Finals to eventually lose a Championship...that will always lead me to say when the discussion of who's better...#Justsayin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom