Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

What memories in particular may i ask ?
My big bro and his infant daughter had pairs. This was before I was collecting, knew about Jordan's for real or who he really was. They're technically the 1st Jordan's or any shoe for that matter that I fell in love with. All I knew was that I loved those shoes.

The chicago's!!!! Damn that shoe just brought back memories for me. Forgot all about 'em. . . Can't wait to see those again. Niiice

The Red/White Xs that LuckRaye got in his trade aren't the Chicago Xs. These are though.

Just traded my third pair for DS steel and cherry 10's. 2 of my favorite shoes that i can never find for a reasonable price. Pulled a Lakers trade with this one.

I like the trade. Good job. And every time I see the word cherry, I think of the cherrywood 16s.

Last edited:
I'm a young sneakerhead. 18. Never seen jordan play and really don't give a damn. All my love comes from design alone, not what jordan did or didn't do in them.

You memory might be a little fuzzy. Red/White Xs that LuckRaye got aren't the Chicago Xs.

I like the trade. Good job. And every time I see the word cherry, I think of the cherrywood 16s.
We've established that. My memory isn't fuzzy, it was the varsity red-steel 10s. I just misspoke, which I said my bad for. People acting like there's no such thing as Chicago 10s at all and I completely made up the name. I just typed the wrong "nickname" lol

Last edited:
The Red/White Xs that LuckRaye got in his trade aren't the Chicago Xs. These are though.

I only really call these the cherrys not the 12 or 13's 

I'm in the same boat as you are, they're just sitting there in NYC... all lonely with no feet to go in them. I know they just want to be worn! Customs why you gotta play with our hearts like this!

My pair from Urban Industry, made it to my house the same day it landed in the USA. And it landed in Cinci and im in CT..... DHL :smokin

I'm a young sneakerhead. 18. Never seen jordan play and really don't give a damn. All my love comes from design alone, not what jordan did or didn't do in them.
We've established that. My memory isn't fuzzy, it was the varsity red-steel 10s. I just misspoke, which I said my bad for. People acting like there's no such thing as Chicago 10s at all and I completely made up the name. I just typed the wrong "nickname" lol

Its alright man its cool, I wasnt trying to go at you or pile on. I saw you explained what memory you were talking about. I thought originally you meant his playing days as thats what a lot of people refer too when they refer to his shoes.

I just posted a picture of them as I wasn't sure if you knew what the Chicago Xs were or not. I mean I could see why someone could call them the red/white Xs, Chicago Xs.

*sigh*

My pair from NDC won't be here till Wednesday Jan 2 :\ (i'm in LA) I don't mind waiting normally but I just want to hold them already as they're my grails.

Sucks the size? Pair came in like that. Learned about the non double boxing for the blk cement iiis last year. Was surprised my pair from them was fine this year.

Back
Top Bottom