Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

^good luck sitting out the black/red 13's. Those will be hard to resist as we get closer to release date.
Only part im really trying to avoid is the camping but if i can get them online ( with my luck doubtful) or it becomes a walk in then they will be copped.

Y'all claim to be grown men but can't understand simple logic. Are u in love with Michael jordan? I'm not and I'm sorry but I don't have some romance for today's nba superstars. It's not about what they did in the shoes to me. It's about the sneakers. What's so hard to understand?

Yes. Michael Jordan is the GOAT! He is my DAD.

Listen DaGr8blahblahblah, if ur gonna be like a whole hour late, try not to be corny on top. Maybe next time. . ,

Sorry my 3G on my phone was slow. Corny? When people ask me about MJ I say yeah he is my dad. Michael Jeffery Jordan is the best there is. Past, present, and future. On top of that he has the greatest shoes of all time. I gotta go now my mom is telling me I gotta go to bed.

so much hostility sheesh.

grats on the beat up boxes guys 
laugh.gif

expecting mine to be just as bad.
tired.gif

Sorry my 3G on my phone was slow. Corny? When people ask me about MJ I say yeah he is my dad. Michael Jeffery Jordan is the best there is. Past, present, and future. On top of that he has the greatest shoes of all time. I gotta go now my mom is telling me I gotta go to bed.
Come again?

No, never mind, just go to bed.

I can't believe you all are forgetting about the Royal 1's in February too!  That's the first quarter 2013 FIRE right there!

But I'm glad the blk/red 13 is releasing soon.  If people have to hold off then it just makes my chances a little better.  Foams are releasing before then (ugly ones, but they will buy em) and Chicago and Knicks 1's.  Not to mention all the Black History Month shoes releasing Jan 19th.  ASG shoes with the Royal 1's Feb 16th.  Those stupid squadron blue 13's and bright 3's in Feb too, blah.  People gonna have to make choices (their mom's CC has to have some sort of monthly limit). 

I can't believe you all are forgetting about the Royal 1's in February too!  That's the first quarter 2013 FIRE right there!

But I'm glad the blk/red 13 is releasing soon.  If people have to hold off then it just makes my chances a little better.  Foams are releasing before then (ugly ones, but they will buy em) and Chicago and Knicks 1's.  Not to mention all the Black History Month shoes releasing Jan 19th.  ASG shoes with the Royal 1's Feb 16th.  Those stupid squadron blue 13's and bright 3's in Feb too, blah.  People gonna have to make choices (their mom's CC has to have some sort of monthly limit). 
Then the Grapes which people gonna go crazy for..

Fall 2013............................
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Good Lord..It is just too much.

Last edited:
LOL yeah, Grapes will be 2013's madness.  Have guys walking outta the mall lookin like JDS
laugh.gif
  Zombie and salty!

But back on topic.  I'll join back in on the only thing that has been said in here in days.  My FNL order is in Indianapolis.  NDC order is in Memphis.  Jan 4th delivery date.  Will report back in 6 hours with box location

Last edited:
my 2004 blk/red 13s still in good condition. gonna pass on these too. plus no 3m on 2013 retros 
mean.gif
 cheaper quality

2004 13s have a cool reflection in the light at certain angles just as the OGs

Last edited:
lol mma fans on niketalk... I wonder how many nters actually know how to fight or have takin self defense classes? IF U ROCKING XIs I hope you know a lil somethin or you are strapped up!

Back
Top Bottom