Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Pretty much.  The same people who cry about the prices are the ones who are quick to drop the bread.

I'll never tell another grown man how to spend his bread.  Problem is, everyone wants handouts.  Take a real stand by saying no to the prices if they bother you that much.  If they're worth the resell prices to you, cop.  If not, don't cop.  Otherwise, stop crying.

Exactly, if I list my kicks for that much...then that's my choice.

If someone wants to pay it, then good for me, my pairs end up for free.

That's the balance that you have to take when ordering from abroad. The huge advantage is that you get to lock your kicks. The one neg is you might have to wait a few weeks. Shoot sometimes eastbay took longer than some euro sites in my experience. It's the luck of the draw, but in no way is it the stores issue. Once that package leaves the spot, it's fully on the shipper/customs. No reason to make anyone's life harder, to be honest it won't change a thing. I learned to just shut it and wait. I have one pair at home and I am also waiting for a package from Europe, they sent it to the UK instead of north america. so now they have to have it sent back to the store and once again out to me. my reaction was like ok, at least we found out before the package was released. thats it, i know some of you cats would be in the emergency room. (seeing some posts in here) but I don't bug you guys with that, why would I ? First off its boring, second is who could care less. This a sneaker forum, not a box forum, not a shipping forum. A "kicks forum" !! Ju hearrrdddd !!! So everyone chill out before you burn out all of Europe and guess what, FINITO !!

One thing I'll say about buying the 11s at resale price. If you think $300 is too much money, then maybe the shoe game isn't for you. The shoes retail+tax is about $200. It's only $100 more than retail. If you actually save up. I'm sure you will have the money at least after a month or two. Not gonna knock people who just want to pay retail and/or don't want to deal w/ resellers,not just because of price but also authenticity.
If you had a chance to pay someone $100 to wait in line/take their rsvp/etc. for you to get your guaranteed pair. I'm sure a lot of people would do it in a heartbeat.
not trying to bump up resellers but getting tired of seeing all these complainers...

One thing I'll say about buying the 11s at resale price. If you think $300 is too much money, then maybe the shoe game isn't for you. The shoes retail+tax is about $200. It's only $100 more than retail. If you actually save up. I'm sure you will have the money at least after a month or two. Not gonna knock people who just want to pay retail and/or don't want to deal w/ resellers,not just because of price but also authenticity.
If you had a chance to pay someone $100 to wait in line/take their rsvp/etc. for you to get your guaranteed pair. I'm sure a lot of people would do it in a heartbeat.
not trying to bump up resellers but getting tired of seeing all these complainers...
Good points here!!

Also even if there was a restock, especially online what is the chance you will be at your computer at that exact moment? We all know restocks are just that "restocks". So there will be a third of the pairs or less available. You almost have to be on the product page within seconds for even a chance to catch a pair. Not saying that if there is a restock you will won't be able to cop it's just the odds are against you. Think about it... if you can't get a pair when they release a half a million, what makes you think your gonna get one of the couple hundred? Good luck to all still on the hunt, you will need it!

They give you the option...I prefer the free shipping because of the exchange rate and because I'm not in a rush to get the shoes.
Side note....looks like Ill be rocking these to the ******** playoff game next weekend...:smokin

That's the problem. A lot of people are going to choose free shipping if the option exists, but most don't know the actual amount of time it takes for your order to reach the doorstep is more than 1-2 weeks. Hence why there's so many complaints about CT being slow in this thread alone.

True , I'm sure most people would but they don't think of it in that way. I know I would have if it ment I didn't have to count on a stupid raffle or hope a website didn't crash as soon as 7am hits:smh:

That's the problem. A lot of people are going to choose free shipping if the option exists, but most don't know the actual amount of time it takes for your order to reach the doorstep is more than 1-2 weeks. Hence why there's so many complaints about CT being slow in this thread alone.

Then don't click something on a site when you know nothing about it. Don't take the option away from the rest of us...

There should never be a post in here like "hey guys, is xxxxx legit? Because I just ordered through them...hope everything works out" (that's been on here)

Every site on my hot list were me watching others, seeing what their experience was, then adding or removing them from my favorites based on what I saw happened. I would never wait till the BIGGEST release of the year and then just jump on some site I had never heard of and chip $200-$300 not knowing what was going to happen...or understanding the risk of customs fees, delays, etc

UPS is killing me... :smh:

It's cool that this thread might hit 1000 pages. But it's hollow because about 400 pages are directly related to UPS, FEDEX, USPS.....people worrying to much about an extra day of shipping. Never mind it's the holidays and major snowstorm hit last week.

It's cool that this thread might hit 1000 pages. But it's hollow because about 400 pages are directly related to UPS, FEDEX, USPS.....people worrying to much about an extra day of shipping. Never mind it's the holidays and major snowstorm hit last week.

Seriously, dudes be going delirious waiting for these to show up at their door step.

I dont think Ive ever been so in favor of locking a thread up...trades, shipping, and resell is all I see on the last number of pages...This thread is Tony Romo in the 4th quarter :tongue:

I dont think Ive ever been so in favor of locking a thread up...trades, shipping, and resell is all I see on the last number of pages...This thread is Tony Romo in the 4th quarter :tongue:
agreed...without any real restock info this is all there is to talk about

You guys gotta put in work for the bred 11s. If you just wait you can get them from ebay from 250. If you pay more than 250 you were being too antsy

I paid 227.00 with next day air shipping from NDC. I wouldn't trip on paying 300 on or even 325 for these if I really wanted them....these are xi's for goodness sakes!

Why is it that I'm seeing a lot of dudes trading their breds for the stealths.
Similar retail and market value right now and both were very hyped recent releases.  XI's aren't limited but the world wants them.  Stealths were a limited release, definitely were not easy for most to get.  Some groups of people love their foams like others love their Jordan's.  A lot of people value them both.  I think it is a fair trade for both sides. 

Why is it that I'm seeing a lot of dudes trading their breds for the stealths.
why not? if they have other pairs on lock, the stealth foams are worth the trade. they were a QS while the bred XI was a GR...
i would do the trade if i had multiple XIs... but don't need to cause i got the stealths.

Back
Top Bottom