Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Real men? Lol on your mom's throw rug

Damn you guys are good !! Good eye brother !! Real mans ?? LMFAO ! First off don't you mean real men ? You can't be a real "mans" showing me your kicks in mommys house !! Yo use that britanica, it will say men as opposed to mans ! Lol "Real men" got they own spot they own whip and they own rug !!! Ju hearrdddd !!

I am just clowning around !!! I saw its your room bruh !

Last edited:
Young *** kid truly I would pay you no mind but its nothing to take a pic. That's my room b, in my crib that my name is on the mortgage for. That rug had more shorties touch it then ur some many part that got edited.
Yo that picture is "stoopid" crooked!!!
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
actually could care less about another mans room but i did LOL at the encyclopedia set. I had that exact set when i was in like 4th grade (i'm 35).  ah, many o book reports from those bad boys lmao!

Last edited:
"This is where I go an nappy when I take a L in the shoe game.........."

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered two pairs from soleheaven, was charged for two, but only one shipped. I've never had a problem with SH, so I'm curious to know what the heads think about that bullsheeit. 

I also copped a pair (presale); they were delivered to me, but the postman brought them back to the post office (said something like they were undeliverable). My understanding is that they've been shipped BACK! 

1/3 even though I've been charged for three. 

PayPal is taking care of one order. Soleheaven has yet to reply. 

What kind of shiat is this? 

actually could care less about another mans room but i did LOL at the encyclopedia set. I had that exact set when i was in like 4th grade (i'm 35).  ah, many o book reports from those bad boys lmao!

Haha, I noticed that too. How many youngsters know what an Encyclopedia Brittanica set is?

I ordered two pairs from soleheaven, was charged for two, but only one shipped. I've never had a problem with SH, so I'm curious to know what the heads think about that bullsheeit. 

I also copped a pair (presale); they were delivered to me, but the postman brought them back to the post office (said something like they were undeliverable). My understanding is that they've been shipped BACK! 

1/3 even though I've been charged for three. 

PayPal is taking care of one order. Soleheaven has yet to reply. 

What kind of shiat is this? 
Man, best of luck to you hope you get all that sorted out 

2nd Rule: Never show your ankles, or leg hair...

OMG bruh, I think that should be rule # 1 !!! Damn you came correct and at that neck !

Keep a foot on they neck till I hear that bone break !! - My earlier comment reminded me of this lyric !

Last edited:
OMG bruh, I think that should be rule # 1 !!! Damn you came correct and at that neck !
Keep a foot on they neck till I hear that bone break !! - My earlier comment reminded me of this lyric !
maybe never show your cankles? 

mostly unrelated - last month i was out at the movies and saw this more than pleasantly plump fellow wearing anniversaryxi's.  they looked like they were crying for mercy and were about to spontaneously combust.  maybe i'm just hating b/c i dont have a pair?
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Got my size? pair in today. Box wasn't in too bad of a condition. These ****** gave me two red inserts :lol: Overall very pleased, very quick from the UK. They can get my business again.

Got my size? pair in today. Box wasn't in too bad of a condition. These ****** gave me two red inserts
laugh.gif
Overall very pleased, very quick from the UK. They can get my business again.
That extra is probably the dude's who said his shoe didn't come in with the red insert. 
laugh.gif

I'm sayin though... Some cats who are regulars in the WDYWT thread STAY reppin cankles and leg beards

OMG please stop, I can't do it. I am losing breath out the lungs while tears are coming to my eye. Pls I beg of you, wow !!!! That's some funny ish !! You guys stay razor sharrrppp !!! Like a buck fifty !

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom