Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

lol did anyone even get to order the concords on jj just now?
That was just an old link, to show that all that guy did was post the link form release day and say they restocked.  The links look like that and stay on JJ forever.

Reactions: lyl
Haha yea sure ya did
No ****..
mean.gif

damn i am frustrated .i went to checkout and it kept teling me it was missing my email, but had no place to input email in the form, and the size 10 is now gone. smh

Welp, im goin to sleep, but I'm glad that I was able to contribute somethin positive to the thread and glad a bunch of dudes got in on it! Happy New Years Everybody!

My experience with Kickz.

I initially ordered a 9 with my MC. Check-out was smooth, got confirmation. But a couple minutes later, they sent me an email saying my MC wasn't one of the "Secure MC" cards, so they held onto my order and changed the process to Wire Transfer payment. I didn't want to go through that and pay extra fees, so I cancelled it. Whoever got that 9, you're welcome 
smokin.gif

So I ordered an 8.5 with my Amex. Check-out smooth, with confirmation. This was on the 28th of December. I just got an email today notifying me that it is on Back Order in one of their field warehouses. So shipping is delayed about 3 days, but I do have a confirmed 8.5

Moral of the story, if you aren't sure about your Visa or MC, choose Amex first.

Lol, bigj505, it wasn't a full size run restock, but yet they were still on here late last night tripping about the cost of ordering from overseas!!!  It seems to me that ordering from UK is still cheaper than what resellers in the US are asking currently.  Had they had my size, I would have copped in a heartbeat!

What's up board?

I just got access back to my account so during the release I couldn't post or send PM's or anything but I just wanted to Thank you to bluesnickers for providing the mobile link. My order went though smoothly(Paypal does work).

I'm not really a sneaker head, I just randomly signed up 3 years ago but I want to Thank the whole board for keeping this community going. I'll try to help in my way when I can.

Thank you very much for your order at KICKZ.COM.

Unfortunately, we can not process your order because according to your bank

your credit card is not "VERIFIED BY VISA" or "MASTERCARD SECURE". To protect

you from credit card fraud, we will not charge your credit card.

We’ve changed your method of payment to wire transfer.

You’ll receive a separate e-mail with the invoice.

Back
Top Bottom