Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

just received my NDC pairs... Quality control issues such as scuffs/scratches on inside of toe box, glue stains and mid sole creasing existed on one or more shoe... 

whats the easiest way to get rid of the glue stains? besides scraping off with fingernail... and I'm assuming there is no way to get rid of the scuffs...

mean.gif

just received my NDC pairs... Quality control issues such as scuffs/scratches on inside of toe box, glue stains and mid sole creasing existed on one or more shoe... 

whats the easiest way to get rid of the glue stains? besides scraping off with fingernail... and I'm assuming there is no way to get rid of the scuffs...

:smh:

Goo gone has worked well in the past. GL

Are you sure that those stains aren't normal? If you look at VenomSS's pair on page 936 or on the page before your post, the pair he got for his kid as the same black stain on them too. 
sick.gif

just saw that, and just saw these on craigslist:

wtf is up with these stains? lol even if this is normal im still pissed. 

lol TBH na I'm just tryna see if this fool keeps it going...kind bored haha
LULZ to tell ya the truth, I'm just gonna keep proving this jersey shore star wrong....slow day of closing and I'm getting paid to be bored at work...

Oh hey Mod, it's all good.  Ima bow out (but really post a few down from this
wink.gif
)

I even answered your question and gave ya a discount code in the middle of your weak posts.  CABS ARE HEEEYA!

Last edited:
i got two pairs of size 12 jordans one from overseas and one at footlocker. Both pairs had a bit of excess glue on the left shoe. I took it off with just my finger and was perfect. Its like it dripped on the shoe or something

Are you sure that those stains aren't normal? If you look at VenomSS's pair on page 936 or on the page before your post, the pair he got for his kid as the same black stain on them too. 
Yup. I called my bank, and had them lift it. I was able to secure a pair.

Note: I purchased two, but was only sent one. I was billed for two, and sent an email to soleheaven (two actually) inquiring about this/ I have not gotten a response back yet.

guys who ordered from size? and received their pairs already..

did you opt for the free shipping?

seriously in the dark waiting for these damn shoes.

I keep getting this error when trying to place an order on SH

Sage Pay returned an INVALID status. The data sent was Invalid because "4020 : Information received from an Invalid IP address."

Anyone else getting this or know why?

guys who ordered from size? and received their pairs already..

did you opt for the free shipping?

seriously in the dark waiting for these damn shoes.

I received my pair last week with the free shipping option. They came in a bag but the box was only mildly dinged up. I am satisfied.

LULZ to tell ya the truth, I'm just gonna keep proving this jersey shore star wrong....slow day of closing and I'm getting paid to be bored at work...

Oh hey Mod, it's all good.  Ima bow out (but really post a few down from this
wink.gif
)

I even answered your question and gave ya a discount code in the middle of your weak posts.  CABS ARE HEEEYA!
lol i give you props on the jersey shore remark tho..not the first time tho.. I'm not at work either 
happy.gif
 ... I'm not gonna answer a fool according to his folly also HAHA

UPS dropped off my pair today.  Shoutout to SNS for excellent customer service (very timely and accurate communication; shoes were packaged well)

Last edited:
Still waiting patiently for my pair from FNL. I got my NDC pair last week. I keep looking at it for any flaws. So far, just a scratch on material near the jumpman, a little glue stain and really small part of the midsole not being glued on at the top. The heel tab is sort of deformed a little, but i figured that it would fix itself once I wear them and my foot pushes it back up. What can you do though. Just gonna shrug it off...unless my FNL pair isn't any better. I wonder if I could complain to Nike about any of this and get 15% off. Anyone have an opinion about this. 
nerd.gif

i ordered 2 kids sizes from http://www.sneakersnstuff.com/

^^^look at this crap! both the toddler and kids size have this weird black stain on the front of the shoe.. im hella pissed. 

anyone ever return anything to them? mf'ers are all the way in sweden i think im about to get raped for shipping it back to them SMH :smh:

I just checked my daughter's 9c pair from finishline and they also have the black area near the top of the bottom sole. I don't think it's SNS, it's JB.

Last edited:
lol i give you props on the jersey shore remark tho..not the first time tho.. I'm not at work either 
happy.gif
 ... I'm not gonna answer a fool according to his folly also HAHA
I'm at work...It's all good.

To answer your question directly.. Soleheaven is $206 USD total for these XI's but you have to use discount code VATREFUND at checkout to get the VAT  (17.5%) removed from your total.  I would go on their site tonight, put something cheap in your cart and go through checkout.  What a lot of people don't know is that when you hit checkout on SH's site, you will get a pop up that takes you to SAGE, a third party payment company. 

SH's server upgrade from today won't apply once you get to this step, and the shoes can still be snatched out of your cart here too.  If you haven't had overseas limitations removed from your card (by calling or going into your bank and requesting it) there are a lot of issues and extra screens you may run into here.  One of them being a password screen that may have your bank or debit/credit cards logo.  I had never used any sort of password related to what the pop up was asking about, so I started entering my normal passwords in the shoes were taken out of cart during this stage for me.  On another UK site, I got through using my debit card's PIN number. Sorry for the long read everyone.

Patiently waiting for my 2nd pair from FinishLine. Seem like it's been forever and I'm dying to rock these already but I wanna to wait till I have both pair in hand to judge which pair will be worn first.

I'm at work...It's all good.

To answer your question directly.. Soleheaven is $206 USD total for these XI's but you have to use discount code VATREFUND at checkout to get the VAT  (17.5%) removed from your total.  I would go on their site tonight, put something cheap in your cart and go through checkout.  What a lot of people don't know is that when you hit checkout on SH's site, you will get a pop up that takes you to SAGE, a third party payment company. 

SH's server upgrade from today won't apply once you get to this step, and the shoes can still be snatched out of your cart here too.  If you haven't had overseas limitations removed from your card (by calling or going into your bank and requesting it) there are a lot of issues and extra screens you may run into here.  One of them being a password screen that may have your bank or debit/credit cards logo.  I had never used any sort of password related to what the pop up was asking about, so I started entering my normal passwords in the shoes were taken out of cart during this stage for me.  On another UK site, I got through using my debit card's PIN number. Sorry for the long read everyone.
I appreciate that.. made up for the Pauly D comment (been called that one too many times) lol

I tried to post already about the customs fees and how they are supposed to be calculated. But it was my 1st post, maybe it didn't look legit. I can tell yall anything you want to know though I work for a brokerage. For example there is no US Customs fees on shoes/clothing under $200 USD. VAT and shipping do not count.

my HANON package clearly stated on the label that its value is 58 GBP and marked as a gift and i still got charged... :smh: $38.44 to be exact

my HANON package clearly stated on the label that its value is 58 GBP and marked as a gift and i still got charged... :smh: $38.44 to be exact

Forreal? Customs is cut throat man. At this point, there seems like no actual rule to avoid them :smh:

over $250, below $250, marked as gift, one person charged $x.xx and other person $x.xx

Doesn't make sense.

Last edited:

Our government don't play no games, if they tax you to bring a dead body in the country, they'll tax you for anything!

Some of you trying to avoid customs on imported items for a few dollars man come on. I was on the kickz site and it would not let me put info through. The scroll down only had UK and not US. Was able to get a size 14 the normal way but some people like having two pairs.

my pair from nike and my brother's pair from footlocker arrived today. quality on them checks out alright.

Back
Top Bottom