Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Finally got my pair today.

Wow! These are amazing. The quality is really good. I'm truly surprised. JB did a good job with these. Speechless. Really regret not getting a second pair..

The tongue is a bit shorter than I remember.. But no complaints here.. :nthat:

Last edited:
Got my pair from FNL today. Absolutely beautiful shoes. Pair #2 (along with Thunder 4s and Kilroy 9s) arrives tomorrow

got a chance to open my boxes.
the patent leather cuts :smh:
and 1 pair the 23 is crooked on the right shoes. :rofl:
and jumpmans didn't match up, some were perfect and others looked smaller (glad i got multiple, mixed and matched my way out of this problem)
luckily thats the extent of problems (no excessive glue stains or creasing) but i plan on wearing them and gonna use 1 pair for ball... not too picky.

NDC pair came in finally and were flawless. Eastbay is coming tomorrow. Love how the PL gleams in the light.

Those NDC pairs up there look :pimp: congratz yall. Makes me want to take pics of my pair but I'm to lazy tho :lol:

Last edited:
Yo. Uhhh I just got my order from caliroots.

Ordered a 7Y. Got a 7M idk what happened but I couldn't have a better late Christmas gift from them.

Red insert and all

Last edited:
Talking on the phone... The doorbell rings... Run to the door.. 3 boxes.. :D

Hang up and grab all 3 boxes.. Two from Eastbay, 1 from finishline...

Got my Thunders from Eastbay, and a Sz 11 Bred's.. (A lil too small for me, but wanted to make sure I got a pair since 11.5 and 12 were already gone... Open Both up.. the Thunders are nice quality.. a glue stain here or there, no biggie.. The Bred's are PERFECT.. Again a tad too small, but had to secure a pair... Leave the 3rd box for last.. From Finishline.. (Again another big shoutout to the NT'er who posted the mobile link... I open up the box.. and there they are.. a sz 12... Finally!!!!! I open them up , they look great.. even the box looks great. Keep inspecting them.. can't find a single thing wrong with them...Finally a pair of the Bred Xi's.. Only other colorway I never got was the Colubmia's (on the hunt for them,)

.. Im feeling :smokin:smokin:smokin
Then Im debating on to keep them DS for a bit longer or try them on... I decide to try them on..... and then I see this.......

SMH at me being so hype to realized the shoe im holding is 1 1.5 sizes too small....

SMH at Finishline...

This dude says I'll trade you my NDS SJs for your breds AND concords 11... Dude has the nerve to ask me if my concords are DS.

My response: G T FO H!

Last edited:
Got my pair from NDC today finally. Being back in Cali i forget how long UPS takes getting items from Memphis to Cali.

Pros:
JB QC and all i was pretty pleased with my pair.

Cons:
minor scratch on the PL. (At least i didn't get any jizz marks like those other pictures posted :x)
don't want to start another size fitting war but they do fit snug. I usually wear a 10.5 -11 but this will be the first pair i will have to get an 11.5 in. To compare i tried on my 2011 size 11 concords i got from Finishline and still notice the difference.

Gonna try for a third pair. :smh:

Welp, just got my FNL pair and the box is absolutely FLAWLESS!!! BUT the right foot right ankle has a HUUUUGE glue smudge! Oh well, i'm about to perform surgery, they'll be flawless within the hour. Oh yeah, anybody got some tweezers? LOL

I wanna get a pair for my girl she wears a size 7 can anyone tell me what that is equal to in children sizes? Or does anyone know where i can find any girls sizes??

Got my pair from Calliroots.com today. JB did a great job on these as my pair are free from creases and glue stains. Would defiantly buy from calliroots again. Got confirmation right after purchase and the estimated delivery date was correct. Also NO!!!! CUSTOMS FEE!! Sweden to Kansas City

Back
Top Bottom