Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

1/02/2013

Dear David Lee,

Thank you for your recent order, number 3722915003, from Finish Line. We regret to inform you that we cannot process your order because we do not have the item(s) in stock. We attempted to find the merchandise at one of our stores, but it was not available in the color and size that you ordered.

Qty item# Color item Description
1 378038 010 RETRO 11

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and you will not be charged for any of these items on your order.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions regarding your order. Our Customer Service associates are available by phone Mon-Fri, 8:00am - 11:00pm EST; Sat, 8am-8pm EST; Sun, 10am-6pm EST at 888-777-3949 or by email at customerservice@finishline.com. Thank you for your order and visit us again soon at http://www.finishline.com/

Regards ,

Finish Line Customer Service
BE HEARD
ouch, sorry David. im guessing no restock for the black/red 11s from FNL then? - theyre pulling that black friday restock shenanigans again
grin.gif
. if this is any reference, i had to wait about a week+ to get my shipment confirmation for my black cement 4s, finally shipped from some FNL store in alabama. FNL then restocked their website two days later to sell the rest of the leftovers i assume.

FNL supervisor said they are going to try to find a sz 12 for me to change for my 10.5s I got.. lol.. like that's going to happen.. oh well.. can on laugh abt it.

1/02/2013
Dear David Lee,
Thank you for your recent order, number 3722915003, from Finish Line. We regret to inform you that we cannot process your order because we do not have the item(s) in stock. We attempted to find the merchandise at one of our stores, but it was not available in the color and size that you ordered.
Qty item# Color item Description
1 378038 010 RETRO 11
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and you will not be charged for any of these items on your order.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions regarding your order. Our Customer Service associates are available by phone Mon-Fri, 8:00am - 11:00pm EST; Sat, 8am-8pm EST; Sun, 10am-6pm EST at 888-777-3949 or by email at customerservice@finishline.com. Thank you for your order and visit us again soon at http://www.finishline.com/
Regards ,
Finish Line Customer Service
BE HEARD

:x

That's super lame dude.. Did you order on release date and they're just now telling you?

That sucks man. I hope to never have to deal with FNL after the stories I've heard..

thanks guys...i just shot it straight up lol took like 2 minutes. hope you guys got ur pairs
smile.gif
Dude, your pictures are absolutely insanely crispy...

Just beautiful 
eek.gif
.  I'm sorry you weren't able to get your pair from FNL, but at least David Lee and the Warriors are balling though right?

Just a little random info, The production date on my kicks are 06/12/12-07/9/2(right shoe) and 06/13/12-07/24/12(left shoe) about a month for each pair, I didnt think they were producing them all the way in June. I got my pair from FNL, not an early release site btw

got one of the two finish line shipments today so decided to take a family bred xi picture before i traded out a pair for some icey DS concords... when the 2nd pair arrives will still have 4 pairs of breds and wifey will have 2 along with the concords :D

I don't think they will do anything man.  Remember, your dealing with FNL here, if it was Nike they would possibly give you a coupon code or a gift card or something nice.

If not, no big deal.. I just wont shop FNL anymore.. But from what I have heard they will end up giving out a giftcard or something.. But I do like how they have the WC reward points.. I wish Eastbay did that.. I'd have so many points.

put ur kicks under the black light to see the glue patterns FYI

I can just picture little asian children with glue brushes just poppin the soles on 1 by 1

what the?
eek.gif
mean.gif
 no ball on the jumpman looking to me like there was better quality on the early pairs... smh they dropped the ball on this one no pun intended!

Last edited:
To those who successfully RSVP'd for these in their respective NikeTowns. How are they looking? Any major flaws?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom