Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Your credit card will be charged within the next 48 hours. Out of our main warehouse we ship within 1 to 3 business days. Sometimes products have to be sent from one of our field warehouses. In this case shipment will commence within 4 to 6 business days.
Our delivery time statements usually pertain, but are not binding. The final availability of your order will be assessed in further processing.

Whatever this means, from KICKZ. 

got my pair from hanon today finally so i thought i would share some pics and 

f

of some gear also....sorry for the crapy pics i used my phone

Anyone know why Pairs from the U.S. and Pairs from UK have different stickers on the inside of the shoe? For example, my pair from FNL has the size on it and my pair from Urban Industry has a different sticker.  Maybe a dumb question, but just wondering
Post a picture?

On the real keep the UK sites on the low as I stated before..
Nearly impossible because someone on this forum always has to be Mr. Goodbar and post it up :smh:

That's silly. We all here to help each other. Who cares what lurkers get as long as you got your pair?

We all won't be getting anything come next year if these "lurkers" and new members who are in over their heads keep filing these senseless claims and ruin UK sites for everybody. But suit yourself and feed these people who are ruining it for everyone. :smh:

Thanks to someone who posted the link ti size, I got my pair...so I can't be on some ol don't post the link garbage...I appreciate all the help I've gotten from NT members and try to contribute as much as I can....

Post a picture?

No idea. That's just how it is I guess.

Quick snap

Euro sticker

Standard US size sticker

Last edited:
i don't know why people just don't go to craiglist to find it way under 409
Got a picture?? If it size stickers that's an easy answer.....because US and UK sizing is different ...not point in putting a us size sticker in a UK shoe

Is that on the standard 30 posts per page and in one of the shoe forums?  If so, I can just imagine some of the terrible discussions in there haha.

DTrain12, what was your final amount charged in USD from (size?) if they removed VAT themselves?  They told me specific law numbers and amendments that made it where they could not remove VAT and that I would need to go through a third party to recover any of that refund.  Here are the DM's they sent me, and they also responded to my original emails asking after this, and stated the law numbers and all of that.

LL
It was back when NT on Yuku, and it was the jewelry threads.

Anyone know why Pairs from the U.S. and Pairs from UK have different stickers on the inside of the shoe? For example, my pair from FNL has the size on it and my pair from Urban Industry has a different sticker.  Maybe a dumb question, but just wondering
For each region each shoe is marked differently for distribution to differ the pairs.

For example

US:size tags

EU: Material Tags

Asia: Box Stickers

Other Regions: Importer Stamps

ETC.

Got mine from NDC, perfect except a big chunk of glue stuck on the side. Not sure how to remove it... 

Sometimes I wish I lived in the UK where I can just walked into a store in the middle of the day and grab some XI's.

customs fees are very random depending on the customs agent determination and also declared value of the item by seller or sender
Customs doesn't charge. All they do is collect payment from the broker. UPS, Fedex, etc. all  have regular brokerage employees that sit a computer and get invoices for hundreds of packages a day. They see what is on the invoice and look up the correct tariff code. They aren't even anywhere near the actual package. Then submit electronically to Customs. For the most part US Customs never looks at it. You would know if Customs was looking at your shipment because it would get pulled and you would be notified. That is why some people get charged different prices. One UPS/Fedex employee could be using a different tariff code than the next. You can call the brokerage and complain if you think your fees are too high. People do get money back.

Here's a few comparison pics for you guys

'01, CDP, and '12 (I rock the '01, CDP and '12 are DS). Quality and comfort of the '01 are 
pimp.gif
I even prefer the '01 over the OGs when it comes to comfort. Even use the 01 insole in other shoes lol

Last edited:

I know what your talkin about, i think its jus a regional thing

Very happy with my pair that i received from FNL :)) aside from the small glue stain on the right shoe lace my pair came crisp and clean!!!

Back
Top Bottom