Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I agree with buddha. They could have protected your purchase better but as long as the shoes aren't damaged you will live.

Nobody Oder from KICKZ.com !!!!
They Shipped mine half way across the world, and shipping was not cheap, and couldn't even put it in a box, they straight up taped my box up then sent it!!
anybody notice Kickz updated their website...the "cart trick" doesn't work anymore, i think this is their way of getting back at those of us who recently placed our orders for cheap... and also to discourage anyone who copped just to re-sell hahahah

obv prefer for it to be double-boxed....but as long as i get my pair in perfect condition, i'm straight - box can be taped like a mummy for all i care....

They Shipped mine half way across the world, and shipping was not cheap, and couldn't even put it in a box, they straight up taped my box up then sent it!!

I guess its hit or miss cause mine and just about everyone else's came double boxed in a grayish colored box. Thats crazy though man.

Last edited:
I know it's been over a decade since I've been lurking NT, but whatever happened to the (cute) female nt'ers posing with their latest pickups on?
It's become an all boys club, smfh.

Aside from the fact that the package could arrive damaged, I would also be concerned just because everyone can see what your package is, meaning it would be more prone to theft.  Glad it got to you safely though, and hope the shoes were okay lol.  

Just adding to the statistic.

Got an invoice from Fed Ex today for $34

Ordered from End.

Shoe was $220 + $11.95 shipping = $231.95 shipped.

Customs is really random. My GMP pack was marked higher and I only got charged about $15 in customs.

I guess its hit or miss cause mine and just about everyone else's came double boxed in a grayish colored box. Thats crazy though man.
exactly what i thought! definitely the first time scenario, im glad i ordered 2 pairs so mine have to be inside of something 
pimp.gif

anybody notice Kickz updated their website...the "cart trick" doesn't work anymore, i think this is their way of getting back at those of us who recently placed our orders for cheap... and also to discourage anyone who copped just to re-sell hahahah

obv prefer for it to be double-boxed....but as long as i get my pair in perfect condition, i'm straight - box can be taped like a mummy for all i care....
Welcome! 

I noticed it too

Still works.

That package is really bad. Kickz seem real professional the first time I called them(even though my order was cancel and I wasn't notified after a week). They checked to see if they can make it as gift and said yes, they said they shipped double box, etc. Come to find out they double box has no cushion, air bubbles, and they just tape up the sneaker box and slap on a shipping label and off it goes. Maybe they plan was by being so obvious in letting the world know Black and Red 11's are the content, it was more of a "I dare you" to steal these kickz. Or maybe by the show box being tapped up it would sike people out into thinking that Black/Red 11's are not inside and it was just a reused Jordan box. Not to mention the invoice being on the outside of the box.

Last edited:

What you called and snitched? You seem amused that it happened.

Back
Top Bottom