Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

2019 release for 23rd anniversary of the 11's, likely right guys?

I'll be all on deck for that trying to get myself, pops, brother, and maybe cousin a pair.

I'll save all year and dish out like $200 just to have my pairs reserved you gotta do it, if you can't beat em, join em

see this is why i bought 3 pair. dudes talking about they wish they could find them....this is why I bought doubles of what I consider classics. 

THESE ARE NOT GOING FOR 400+ LMAO… THATS JUST THOSE SELLERS THAT HAVE EM UP FOR GRABS YEAR AFTER YEAR FOR GOD KNOWS WHY… THESE CERTAINLY ARE IN THE 300 RANGE.. JUST ABOVE OR BELOW IF YOURE LUCKY

THESE ARE NOT GOING FOR 400+ LMAO… THATS JUST THOSE SELLERS THAT HAVE EM UP FOR GRABS YEAR AFTER YEAR FOR GOD KNOWS WHY… THESE CERTAINLY ARE IN THE 300 RANGE.. JUST ABOVE OR BELOW IF YOURE LUCKY
Just saw a sz 9.5 about 5 or 6 of those went between 410 to 498 just depends on feedback and history of the seller. If seller has alot of sales and it is 100 percent then they will get the premium price. Reason for that is too many fakes being put out on ebay you can only trust 100 percent sellers with alot of shoe sales.

The talk on this page is horrifying straight up! Lmao it scares me. there's enough kicks I could kick myself for not getting when chance came for not wanting to do the legwork, I jus copped these at sneaker con in the summer for 300 and to think I was haggling to get down to that, if I had known so many folks were on desperate measures of copping and price avg being what it is. I'd have gave the 375 he asked for fast lol, but since I bought another shoe he dropped the 75. Top 5 Jordan for me, wishing I had a second pair now lurking this thread, Guess they are drying up near vanishing point. :nerd:

Just saw a sz 9.5 about 5 or 6 of those went between 410 to 498 just depends on feedback and history of the seller. If seller has alot of sales and it is 100 percent then they will get the premium price. Reason for that is too many fakes being put out on ebay you can only trust 100 percent sellers with alot of shoe sales.

The flakebay. I sell a lot of things on ebay, but its the sneakers that have the most people who don't pay. Especially when bid is too good to be true.

The flakebay. I sell a lot of things on ebay, but its the sneakers that have the most people who don't pay. Especially when bid is too good to be true.

True but there's a seller that i looked at and he got three feedbacks on bred 11 sold at 450 each and he has one more up for the same price another seller got two feedbacks for selling gammas for 440 shipped so even those are starting to climb up.

Need help guys please....

copped this pair of AJ 11 RETRO BRED 2012 from marqueesole.com for a shipped price of USD375 and received them yesterday.... there's no serial number inside the box, no stamp on the insoles and no white marks at the tip of the shoelaces.....are they legit?

Need help guys please....

copped this pair of AJ 11 RETRO BRED 2012 from marqueesole.com for a shipped price of USD375 and received them yesterday.... there's no serial number inside the box, no stamp on the insoles and no white marks at the tip of the shoelaces.....are they legit?
hey bro get a heel shot of the 23 in the back

Back
Top Bottom